B1C35

Waking up with the biggest headache and lying on the freezing cold floor

Waking up with the biggest headache and lying on the freezing cold floor. I don't remember anything that happen after I got into the car. When I finally managed to open my eyes, I noticed that I was in a small cell, looking around I didn't see anyone.

Where did they take Katana and Isabella?

I tried to sit up, but my head felt heavy, weighing me down. Groaning I pushed myself up, as my seat against the wall holding my head in my hands.

Then I remembered everything before... Sebastián kicked the front door in as we shot up from the couch's, we took off running but his men managed to get us. The girls and I tried to fight them off but there were too many of them. I couldn't even get my dagger from the bedroom in time to use it.

I felt defeated.

And that was when I remembered Sebastián was holding up his phone showing us the burning building of the club that Luca, Oliver, Ivan and Lee were in. The tears ran down my face as I looked at the engagement ring on my finger.

I would never see him again...

Hear his voice again...

Hold him...

Kiss him...

Or even make love to him...

With all this happening it made me sick, I was on the edge of throwing up I tried to keep it down, but I couldn't hold it in anymore. I crawled to the corner and threw up guts up, it was bad it burnt my throat.

After I was finished, I was shaking, I was alone, I was a mess. I felt dirty because I had been on this dirty floor for hours, days maybe even weeks I had no idea.

I could hear footsteps as they got closer, I could hear them breathing. My body couldn't stop shaking. I didn't dare to look up as I knew they stopped walking outside my cell door.

"Your finally awake

"Your finally awake. Good. It's been days since we took you from your estate" his voice echoed through the cell.

It's been days... but how many...

"I need you to get up and come with me." He continues but I didn't listen to stayed on the floor. I rather be here then going with him. He sighed as he opens the door walking in. "Get up! Now!" And of course, I didn't I was too stubborn.

He reached out and grabbed my arm making me whimper in pain as his hold held me tight. "You will listen to what I say otherwise it's bye bye friends of yours and you will be stuck down here and be the house whore. I'm sure all my men would love you" he smirks at me pulling me out of the cell, down the hall and up some stairs.

I guess we were on the ground floor now because everything was so bright with the sun coming through the windows and maids were hurrying away to do their chores. Sebastián took me up other lot of stairs and open the door to a bedroom.

"This is my bedroom, where you will be staying and be my personal whore. Go shower I'll bring you some clothing you will put on and then you will come down for breakfast. Understood?" I looked down didn't say anything.

He grabs me by the neck pushing my head up so I could look at him. "Do. You. Understand. Me?"

Silence.

Slap!

His big hand slapped me across the face I could already taste the blood that was pooling in my mouth. I ran my tongue across the cut inside my mouth, it was huge, deep and I knew it would be sore for weeks.

He pushes me into the shower turning on the cold water I was still in the clothes I came here with. He left something for me to wear and left the bathroom, when he did, I took off the wet jeans I had on and the tank top along with my bra and panties.

I was covered in black and blue bruises. It was bad really bad. Once I washed myself a million times, I turned off the shower drying myself with a fluffy towel that I found, and I just stared at the cloth he gave to me. It was way to revealing for me, even though it was nice it just wasn't me...

It was something you'd wear in the bedroom. Not to fucking breakfast. I heard someone banging on the bathroom door with a hurry up!

I sighed as I slipped the very revealing dress on, God help me...

I opened the door to see a pacing Sebastián walking around the room, he stopped when he noticed me walking out of the bathroom. He smirks at me as he grabs my arm pulling me to him. "Now be a good girl or you won't like the outcome" he says before we leave the room back downstairs to the dining room where every single one of his men were looking at me.

I really felt like I was naked because it felt like you could see my nipples through the top half of the dress... he pushes me down into a chair next to him a cross from a girl like kind of looked like him. Probably his sister.  The glares that she girl was giving me, I would be dead 1000x by now.

Come at me bitch.

God, I hanged out with Alex too much, he would always say that when I was training with him.

He wasn't with Luca that night him and Alberto were out collecting money from people that owed them... Would they still be alive? Would they realize what happen? That we weren't there? Would Sebastián have found them by now and killed them?

I will never know now... since I was here with Sebastián Cangussu... a bastard that thinks it's his way or no way.