B1C24

2084

2084

I just stare at the photo that was in front of me, my eyes fill with tears. I run my fingers over the photo. I miss him every day, I know his here watching over this family, but I wished he would have listened to me about the smoking...

 I miss him every day, I know his here watching over this family, but I wished he would have listened to me about the smoking

I felt someone grab my hand when I look up to see my son Marco kneeling in front of me with a soft smile. "You don't have to continue ma" he says as I shook my head.

"No love. I want to... I just miss him so much." I say as I wipe the lone tear that fell. He gives me a nod and a kiss on the cheek, I turn the page to see another photo.

2014

The next day I was able to go back to my bedroom. The doctors needed to speak to me before I left. Everyone had gone off to work so Isabella decided to come keep me company till Luca came back. He didn't want to leave but since Sebastián Cangussu blew up one of the clubs that Luca owned, I wasn't going to let him sit around while that piece of shit was out there doing that.

When the doctor walked in he gave us a smile with a file in his hand. "How are you feeling today Angel?" He asks as he took a seat in the chair next to the bed. He was the doctor that was always on call.

"I'm feeling okay, just a headache."

"Understandable. Okay first is that you have a concussion that's why you have been asleep for 3 days. You have bruising to your face and body. You also have bruised ribs, but a small fracture is there on your left side of your rib cage. So please try and hold off on doing training for a few weeks."

"Damn a few weeks?" I said, he nods.

"Sorry Angel. I know with what's going on around here you want to help..." I sighed as I nodded.

"Thanks doc" I say as he nods standing up and walking out the door. "Well at least you get to train with Alberto all by yourself." I turn to Isabella who was sitting next to me blushing. "Is that blushing I see?"

"No..." she mumbles, I smile at her I know she is shy because of what has happen to her and she has told me herself that she doesn't want to get hurt.

"He...he helped me the other night. I woke up screaming from a d-dream.. and he came in saying it was okay and that I was safe. I want to have a family, I want to have a husband and kids.. but no one will want me a-after what has happened to me.."

I take her hands in mine "Isabella, you are an amazing girl. Any guy would want you, even if you have a dark past but you have come out stronger than before. Your beautiful and don't yet anyone tell you different. If my big brother can't seem to get that then so be it but I have a feeling he likes you just as much. I've seen the way you too look at each other." I smile as she blushes. "Just keep training, get stronger but you tell me whenever my brother hurts you because I'll come running to kick his ass weather I have a fractured rib or not" We both giggle as we hear the door open to see Luca walk in with a smile on his face.

"What are you to giggling about?" He asks walking over to us.

"How I am going to kick Alberto's ass if he ever hurt Isabella" I smile as he leans down to kiss my forehead.

"Yeah well let's get your all healed first before you start going all Kung fu on people around here" he says as we all laugh, I gasp as I hold my side. "You okay?" I nodded.

"Doctor said she has a concussion, bruising and a small fractured rib" Isabella says as she hops off the bed gathering a few of my things that she has brought in for me.

I felt Luca tense up after she said those things I grabbed his hand "Hey I'm okay. I just need to rest" he looks down at me and nods, helping me off the bed wrapping an arm around my waist and holding my other hand he leads me out of the room with Isabella following behind us.

We made our way over to the main house of the estate, we were greeted by a few maids that were tidying up the place as we walked up the stairs instead of going to my room he opened his bedroom door.

"I have changed things around while you were in the hospital. The maids brought your clothes and everything that was in your room is now in here" we step through the doorway.

He leads me over to the chair sitting by the window, helping me sit down, lifting my legs to lay them down on a soft stool in front, he grabs a soft blanket and lays it over my legs.

"And I thought you were just an asshole" I smirk as he winks at me.

"I'm not all the time" he leans down and kisses my forehead, Isabella brings over a few books of mine. "I'll get one of the maids to bring some lunch up for you. I need to head back to work." Luca says giving me a soft kiss before he leaves.

"This room is beautiful" Isabella says looking around. "No wonder his the don. Oh my god. Have you seen this bathtub! Holy shit! It's ten times the size of mine!" She says walking out of the bathroom, we both giggle.

Isabella keeps me company for a little bit longer after lunch, but I was getting tired with the pain medication I had to go and have a nap.

I had slept till 7pm and Luca still wasn't home. I was sitting in the kitchen talking to the maids and Isabella as they made dinner for the few that weren't out working. Alex came walking in as he fell into the chair next to me at the dinning table when the food was being served.

"Rough day?" I ask as he looks at me. "Where's Luca and Alberto?" As I put some salad onto my plate along with some shepherds pie.

"Their.. out working" he says as he does the same thing.

"Your not going to tell me are you?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Nope" He says with a grin on his face as he scoops up his food shoving it into his mouth like a pig. I roll my eyes as I continue to talk to Isabella on my other side. When dinner was finished the maids wouldn't let me help with the cleaning up they told me to go rest up. So that is what I did, I went back to Luca's room sliding under the covers as I turn the tv on.

By midnight I heard the door open I must of fell asleep with the tv on, I looked over to see Luca walking in. "Why are you still awake?" He says softly, pulling off his suit jacket and tie.

"I just woke up, I fell asleep a few hours ago" I say as he nods, walking into his closet and comes back a few minutes later in a pair of boxers, I raise an eyebrow at him as he slides into the bed next to me. "What were you doing that took forever?" I ask him as he wraps an arm around my stomach since I was on my back.

"Just working" he mumbles yawning.

"One if these days I am going to find out what you're really doing."

"Mhm I'm sure you will, but first get some rest" I shake my head smiling at him he leans over and places a kiss on my lips. After a few minutes he was sound asleep with a soft snore every once and a while.

That's when I decided to let sleep take over my body too..