B1C31

After interrogating Rodrigo all night, I decided to leave them sitting in the living room to finish their chat

After interrogating Rodrigo all night, I decided to leave them sitting in the living room to finish their chat. I wanted a shower I felt yuck after being down there and watching it all. I just needed a hot shower.

As I got to the bedroom, I pulled off my clothes throwing them into the hamper. I stepped into the flowing hot water closing my eyes as I felt it run down my body. It felt good.

Hearing what Rodrigo said downstairs made me realize that I was scared. I didn't want to leave my family again; I didn't want them to go through that again. Being here made me so much stronger mentally and physically. I didn't want this family to lose this war.

There was no way Sebastián Cangussu could win, we had more manpower, guns from Oliver, Ivan and Luca. He was going to lose, and I will make it happen, he will be begging for us to stop.

I was so in thought that I jumped when I felt two warm arms wrap around my stomach from behind, I knew it was Luca well because of the tattoos, rings and of course his cologne. "Sorry bambino (baby), didn't mean to make you jump" he says whispering into my neck.

"It's okay, I was just thinking" I say biting my lip.

"About what?" He starts to kiss up and down my neck, making me tilt my head to the side more.

"Just about everything. You know me I worry too much."

"No need to worry bambino (baby) you know I'll always protect you. You mean the world to me" he says before nibbling at my neck kissing it softly. I had to bite my lip again before it made me moan.

"I-I... know. But I can't help but wonder."

"Mhmm" he says as he runs his hands up and down my body. "Your body is making it so hard to concentrate on things" he says as he turns me around, I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer and more under the water with me. He leans down to capture my lips against his as he runs his hands up and down my bare back.

His touches were like fire, they were hot they made my body shiver as I felt the warmth rub through my body

His touches were like fire, they were hot they made my body shiver as I felt the warmth rub through my body. It was so good, better than the hot water that was still running above our heads and that made me lose the ability to talk.

His lips left mine as his traveled to my jaw then down to my neck backing me up against the wall lifting me up as I wrap my legs around his torso. I drag my nails up his back I hear him groan when he returns his lips back to mine.

"Marry me..."

"Boss! They have taken Rodrigo! Look!" Miguel one of Sebastián's trusted men says walking into the dining room as they all ate our breakfast

"What do you mean?" Say Sebastián as he sips from his cup of coffee as he walks over to him handing over some photos of Rodrigo being tied to a chair bleeding, no fingertips. You could barely tell it was even him.

"What have they done to him?" Sebastián sister asks him as everyone has stopped eating their breakfasts.

Esmeralda Cangussu younger sister to Sebastián Cangussu also cousins with Rafael of course. "They have tortured him." He tells everyone but Esmeralda grabs the photographs out of his hands and gasps as she looks at them.

You see Esmeralda is engaged with Rodrigo Da Rosa. She has loved him she was a little girl; they grew up together and have been together since she left high school a few years ago.

"É vivo ma non Lo sará a lungo. What the hell does that even mean?" She asks turning to Sebastián as he stared into space thinking of how to go about this now.

"He's alive but won't be for long... it's Italian." Sebastián says Esmeralda let's out a loud sob as her tears fell from her eyes looking at the bloody mess that Rodrigo was in. He looked so broken no fingertips, broken nose, cuts everywhere on his body, his eyes were swollen shut. How the hell he was still alive came to their minds.

The D'Amore's were a dangerous mob gang. No body messed with them till the Cangussu gang came along.

"We will bring him back alive Esmeralda. Give us time" Sebastián says turning back to eating his breakfast.

"I want him back now Sebastián! I am going to cut every single one of those D'Amore's! I will torture them just like they did to my Rodrigo!" She screams as everyone kept quiet.

"Leave the girl to me" Sebastián growls.

"Why so she can be your plaything?!" Esmeralda yells again. "Well, she is going to be the first to go and I'm going to make every one of them watch."

"She is Luca's girl, and she happens to be a Moretti. Another very power mob family."

Esmeralda laughs wiping her tears away placing the photos down and standing up. "She will be no more when I'm done with her. So, when we do get Rodrigo back, he better be alive, or you better keep her locked up and hope to god that I never break that door, or she is dead." She smirks walking up to him giving Sebastián a kiss on the cheek. "Alive or she is dead" she whispers before she leaves the dining room.