B1C27

6:58pm

6:58pm.

I was standing in front of Isabella's mirror; we had been in here all afternoon. Picking out the right dress, make up and what style to wear my hair. My dress was a short and white that hugged my body, that came low at the front to show off a little cleavage. I had a black leather biker jacket matching it with some black high heels. I didn't have much make up on and I kept my hair down.

By the time I looked at the clock it was 7pm. I knew that Luca would be downstairs waiting for me probably going crazy because I wasn't on time.

"Good luck girl" Isabella says giving me a hug before I walk out of the room and head downstairs I could see Luca was pacing up and down near the front door pretty much going crazy.

As I got to the last step he finally looked up at me, glaring but it leaves his face once he looks me up and down. "Wow... you look beautiful.." Luca says holding out his hand as I take it he twirls me around I smile at him.

"Thank you, you look handsome as always" I kiss him on cheek.

"Thank you ready to go?" I nod as he leads me out to his car, he opens my side of the car first as I give him a smile with a thank you sliding into the car seat. He closes the door and makes his way around to the driver side and slips in.

"So where are we going?" I ask as he starts the car, taking off out of the gates.

"Well first we are going to dinner and then I have a surprise for you" He smiles taking my hand in his kissing it and leaves it on his thigh as he changes the gears. 15 minutes later we pulled up in a parking lot as he gets out of the car he opens my side of the car holding out his hand so I could take it helping me get out of the car.

I look up to see to see a every tall building, I look at Luca who was smiling softly at me. We make our way through the doors of the place, the guards nod to him as he nods back.

"Do you own this place?" I ask as we step through onto the lift as he presses the 40th floor.

"Yes, well I co own it with Ivan." he says as he wraps an arm around my waist. "It has 40 floors, its a hotel with the best view throughout the city." The lift dings to letting us know that we arrived at the 40th floor. We stepped out walking down a hallway coming to a double door, he opens the door as he lets me step through as a waiter looks up from the book that was resting on the desk.

"Good evening Mr. D'Amore. How are you this fine evening?" The waiter asks as Luca gives him a nod.

"Very well, is my table ready?" Luca asks the waiter nods.

"Of course sir. Right this way." he turns on his heel as we follow after him, people were looking over at us as we made our way through the place. The waiter brings us to a table that was close to the windows, I stare out the window looking down as I gasp it was so beautiful up here the view actually amazing. I heard Luca chuckle from behind me I turn to look at him as he was holding out my chair I blush as I pull off my jacket and letting it hang off the chair as I take a seat, Luca takes a seat as well.