B1C16

Since gaining my memory back, Alberto and I haven't really spoken

Since gaining my memory back, Alberto and I haven't really spoken. Well, spoken about the memory, I know he wanted answers because I wanted them to but his been busy. I walked into the kitchen and saw Alberto at the kitchen island drinking a coffee while checking his phone. When I walked further in to sit next to him one of the maids place a hot cup of coffee in front of me, I gave her a smile thanking her.

"Hey" I nudge Alberto as he sets the phone down giving me a smile.

"Hey how are you feeling today?" He asks.

"I'm good thank you. Getting better not feeling as tired anymore" He gives me a soft smile with a nod. There were a few minutes of silence before I spoke up again. "Alberto... D-did you ever look for me?"

"What? Of course, I did sis. I'm sure Luca told you about what happen at the hospital that day you yelled at us to get out" I nodded as he sighs running a hand over his face turning his body to face me. "Okay so after that day, I still went to see if you were okay since I am your brother, they could still tell me that. It's just you told the doctors that you didn't want to see anyone. Luca's parents took me in, and Enzo (Luca's father) made me a made man to work for him.

While working for the D'Amore family, I was also looking for you. For years Enzo offered to help me, but I declined him every time. I wanted to do it myself you know" he says as I nod to him, but he carries on talking. "Enzo got sick around the time Luca turned 17 that was when I found out that you were adopted, pretty much when you left that hospital. They couldn't tell me who adopted you or tell me where you lived. I tried everything I could to find you." He sighs. "But everything turned into a mess when Enzo died just after Luca turned 18 and he had to take over everything. People were double crossing him etc.

When Alex and I saw you at the burlesque lounge I wasn't sure if it was really you. You know how were dressed, your hair was different when I saw you last and your tattoo. I saw it when you walked out of that office. We thought you were out the get this family, you know" I nodded again. "Even Luca didn't realize it was you till he ordered the doctor to take your blood tests and DNA" Hey says.

"That's why he was a bustard to me when I first came here" I say as he nodded to me.

"Yeah, he doesn't like back chat and you just kept going like you used to when we were little" He smile softly at me as I return it. "You still love him, don't you?"

I bit my lip as he said this, sighing as I nod my head "I knew something was missing while my brain wasn't working, I always knew there was someone out there who had my heart, but I couldn't name who. Don't get me wrong I did go on dates, but nothing led to anything. But when I first saw Luca, I knew I'd seem him before, but I just didn't know when. Anyway, where is he and ma?"

"Luca took ma out for lunch, she wants to chat with you though so get prepared for when she comes home." He chuckles as I smile shaking my head.

"You said that Enzo died... H-how?" I ask.