B1C10

My head hurt

My head hurt. I was dizzy and I felt like throwing up. The last thing I remember was looking into the eye of the man who I knew was going to save me from whoever took me. 

Luca...

I wished I ran faster into his arms and then I wouldn't have been in this filthy smelly cell. I could see in his eyes the pain it took for him to see me being slapped across the face. I knew deep down he was shaking with anger, and I knew he would rip those men limbs apart with his bare hands.

Deep down I had a feeling who it was. I put my hand to my head since I had a huge painful headache. My face felt like it was all on fire, actually my whole body felt like that.

"You're a feisty little thing, aren't you?" A voice I have never heard before came through the darkness of the cell that I was in. I was sitting in the corner of the small smelly cell leaning my back against the wall and hugging my legs to my chest. I look up to see a man figure, but I couldn't see his face it was took dark.

I didn't say a word.

"Hmm" He says after a while "I hear that there are people out there looking for you. Angel Moretti."

"That isn't my name" I mumble to him.

He chuckles. "Well princess I'm afraid it is. You see when you were younger you were brought up in a Mafia family. The Moretti's and the D'Amore's. But when you were 10 years old you and your family were in a car accident. Your mother and father died but you and your brother came out alive. You sweetheart got brain damage while your parents were burnt alive because they couldn't get out" while he was saying this, tears welled up in my eyes and started to drop down my cheeks. "You were adopted into a family while your brother ran off to the D'Amore's."

The story that he was telling me didn't seem true because I don't remember any of it. "YOUR LYING!" I yell at him.

He laughs at me as he unlocks the door walking inside the cell and slams it shut behind him. "Sweetheart. One thing about me is that I never lie."

"You. Are. Full. Of. Shit! You know nothing about me" I spit.

"That's where you are wrong again sweetheart. I know everything about you and your failure of a family!" He says rolling his us his sleeves of his white button up shirt.

"How do you know so much about me?"

"After you did the runner yesterday afternoon. I wanted to know more about how a little girl like you had the balls to run like that. Where about 100 people could snatch you up without even paying me a cent and it seems like your lover boy was here to" He smirks "But left empty handed, he didn't see anything he liked" he chuckles.

"Shut up" I mumble, he snaps his mouth shut and glares at me.

"What did you say?"

The voice in my head comes back but this time it was a male's voice. "Babygirl, stand up show him who we are. The Moretti. No one backs down!" A shiver went through my body.