B1C19

When we got back to estate I went straight up to my room

When we got back to estate I went straight up to my room. I could hear Luca and Ma calling my name, but I just wanted to be alone. I have been sitting in this shower for the past hour and it still feels like I am dirty.

I just stared at the wall, I was nearly kidnapped again all because I saw Alberto and Alex kill my boss outside in the ally way in the dead of night in the pouring rain. But this was my family, my brother was here we were the only Moretti's left. When I was little, before the car crash, I remember my mother telling us that 'when daddy went away, he may never come back.' My dad didn't rule just by himself, no, Enzo D'Amore was there every step of the way. No one dishonored them, no one kidnapped their wives or children and now that they were both dead all hell broke loose. The Moretti's and D'Amore's need to rule again to bring back the power that our fathers once held.

Now that I was nearing 20 years old, I had to grow up. This is what my mother and father would have wanted me to do. Fight whoever did the wrong against you.

Many times, my father would say those very words to me whenever he went to war with someone and now there is another war coming and it is my time to fight. I got out alive and now I must bring all hell around the Cangussu's and put them back into their place.

I decided to stand up and wash myself once again before I stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around my body. I opened the door to the bathroom, but I stop when I see Luca sitting on the bed slowly looking up from the floor to me. We haven't said anything to each other for a few minutes till Luca broke the silence "Alex found out who the two guys were. Sebastian Cangussu cousin to Rafael and now the leader to the Brazilian Mafia and the other guy was Rodrigo Da Rosa his right-hand man."

I sighed as I walked into the walk in to look for something to wear, thank God Luca still sat on the bed as I quickly pulled on a pair of sweatpants with a tank top walking back out to Luca drying my hair with the towel.

"They said to me that they were looking for Rafael. But I didn't say anything."

"Good, we can't let them know that he is dead. But I think they already know since they are coming after you."

"How do you think they knew I was at the restaurant with your mother?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, but it's pissing me off" He sighs standing up walking over to me "Why didn't you tell me that you and ma were going out for lunch?"

"I thought you knew till I asked her at the restaurant and by then it was too late to say no to the lunch."

"Next time make sure you tell me where you're going, please?" I look into his eyes under the darkest I see the same boy that was happy before everything happen. I nodded as he let out a breath as he touches my cheek, I bite my lip as he rakes his fingers through my hair making me close my eyes against his touch. "You have no idea what I was feeling when Alex told me about today."

"It was a mess there Luca, I had to patch up Ricky before the police came to the scene."

"You did good" he smiles leaning his forehead against mine, breathing in his scent was making my legs weak I had to hold onto him to steady myself otherwise I would be all melted on the floor. His hands were running up and down my sides leaning in pressing his lips over mine I heard him groan as I deepen the kiss.

It was getting very hot in here till we heard the door open, we broke apart seeing Alex standing there with a smirk on his face. "I hope I was interrupting anything..." he says leaning against the door frame.

"What do you want Alex?" I heard Luca growl.

"Oh yeah... Boss you need to check this you too Angel" With a frown we followed Alex into his room. I had never been in here before, but it had computers everywhere. Alex sat in his chair at the desk and pointed to something on his computer screen.

"Those motherfuckers." Luca slams his fist into the desk, I walked over to them looking over Alex's shoulder I saw a map of the estate with a red dot right in the middle of the screen.

"What's this?" I ask.

"Rafael or Diego must have put a tracker inside you" I had to blind a few times before I asked again.

"Angel, you have a tracker inside your body. That is how Cangussu and Da Rosa found you with ma." Alex said, "Take a walk down the hall and come back, I need to make sure" With a nod I started to walk out of the room down the hall and back and that's when I heard Luca swear again.

"FUCK!" he rakes his hand through his hair gripping it.

"Boss, we need to find where in her body it is and get it out immediately. Or they will attack here" Luca nods walking over to me. "Alex get a knife, we don't have time to get the doctor."

"Huh... What's happening?" I had to ask the damn question. As Luca grabbed my hand pulling me into my bedroom again.

"Angel, you need to take off your clothes."

"Um... WHAT? yeah right... Nope!" I shake my head no.

"Look, do you want me to knock you out or are you going to do this willing. You have a god damn chip inside of your body. I need to get it out and destroy it before they start to blow up my estate." I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair, then I pull my hair into a bun on top of my head. Walking into the walk in I could hear Luca call me back.

"Gees I'll be back in a second... kind of didn't put a bra on..."

"Okay didn't want to hear that" I hear Alex say I slap my forehead as I took off my tank top and replaced it with a black bra, taking off my sweatpants walking back into the room I could see Alex looking everywhere but at me, but Luca couldn't keep his eyes off of me.

"All my cuts have healed except the one on my back." I say as Luca walks over to me looking over my arms, stomach, legs and my back.

"It does look infected." He touches it as I gasp feeling around "That's where they put it" Luca quickly walks into the bathroom as rushes out with the med kit "Lay down on the bed." I nodded as I laid on the bed face down, I felt Luca sit on the back of legs. "Knife"

I saw Alex hand over the knife to Luca "You better hold her down. It's going to fucking hurt." He nods as he takes a hold of my hands tightly. The next thing I knew I felt the sharp knife cutting deeply into my skin, I couldn't hold in the screams anymore, but it was into my pillow. I could feel Luca's fingers dig around as he tried to pull out the chip.

"How. Fucking. Deep. Is. This. Fucker!" I yell. I scream again as he dug the knife into my back pulling the chip out handing it to Alex along with the knife, while Alex rushed out to destroy it, I felt Luca get off me and placing a bandage over the cut. He takes out his phone as he quickly talks to the other person on the other end of it then hanging up.

"It's okay now, the doctor is coming now to fully patch you up." Luca says kneeling next to the bed stoking my hair out of my face.

'You are a bustard" I say as I see a smirk go across his face.

"That you love" He winks at me kissing my cheek as he continues to stoke my hair.

"You're lucky I do, otherwise I'd cut you into pieces." He chuckles, as he turns to see who's walking into the room. Nodding his head to the doctor.

Who would have thought, the evil devil mafia man would have a soft side.