chapter 7 (EDITED)

At the Audition
"Uh, hell ya?" (Editor: sorry idk what this means)

She giggled when she heard what the man said

"Why are you laughing?"

He felt strange as he looked at the girl standing beside him, they were in the lift

Qi Ran just shook her head and smiled

'So pretty!'

The man felt shocked when he saw Qi Ran's smile, she looked even prettier than Ling An Yin, who holds the title of goddess for 2 years in a row

Ding!

The lift doors open and Qi Ran walked out slowly, her eyes looking around curiously

The lift doors close and only then did the man recover from his daze. He scratched his head feeling dejected, as he forgot to ask for her name!

Qi Ran walked to the room the auditions will be held, there were already a lot of people waiting outside for their name to be called

"Hello, my names Qi Ran. I'm here to meet Mr.Wu" Qi Ran greeted the employee handling the audition registrations.

"Oh! You must be miss Qi, Mr.Wu has not arrived yet, but he called earlier to say you can just go straight to PEC"

The young girl smiled at Qi Ran bashfully, she almost fainted when she saw this girl ah! So pretty!
And it wasn't just her, everyone else was also stunned when they saw Qi Ran

"Who is that?"

"Wow! She's so pretty!"

"Is that an angel?! She's more beautiful than miss Ling ah!"

Whispers echoed throughout the hall, the people can't help but be impressed with Qi Ran, She was perfect from head to toe!

"Oh really? I see, thank you" Qi Ran politely smiled at the young girl before walking away

Everyone's eyes followed her every step as she walked away, no one dared to blink, afraid they would miss a single movement of hers

"Ah.."
They finally blinked when the girl disappeared from their sight.

- - -

"What a bad day"

Qi Ran sighed with a lazy face.

"I don't have any strenght!" Qi Ran mumbled to herself as she walked to her car. Her lazy way of walking made her look like a soft person. It made her look like she was walking on the sky and not on the ground, it looked like an average push will make her fly ten meters away ah!

SCREECH!

When she almost reached her car, she heard a loud screech which almost gave her a heart attack ah!

She looked to where the sound came from, the soft and lovely bright aura nowhere to be seen. A silly expression decorates her face

Behind her was an expensive car, 5 inches away from her body! Had the guy stopped any later she would've been hit!

"Fucking hell! Where the hell are you looking?! You nearly hit me!"

Qi Ran shouted with an angry voice as her face turns red from anger, if she had any less self-control, she would've kicked this car already ah! Don't care if it was expensive or not!

She saw a man and woman in the car, they looked equally shocked too. Qi Ran thinks they must've been doing adult things earlier and didn't pay attention to the road, which caused them to almost hit her ah!

The man opened the door and walked out, his expression cold. 'maybe I disturbed their climax ah?'

"Trash! Why are you looking at me like that?! Do you want to get punched?!"

The man's face changed from cold to anger when he heard what she said

"It's still morning ah! Why can't you wait till night to do your adult things?! If you hit me earlier, do you think you can promise that I would still be alive?!" Qi Ran glared at the man angrily with her sharp eyes

"How much?" The man's cold voice questioned her

Qi Ran knitted her eyebrows, not understanding what he meant with his question
"How much what?!" She asked in a rough manner

"How much money do you want to make you forget about everything you saw earlier?!"
The man asked with a voice filled with arrogance

Qi Ran really wanted to puke blood when she heard what this man said
She glanced at the woman inside the car, her face was filled with worry, and jealousy?
'The hell? What is she jealous for? does she think I planned the car to bump into me ah?! I'm not that crazy!'

Qi Ran stared at the woman's face, she felt that the woman's face was quite familiar ah

"Trash! Do you think that you are the only person who has money ah?! Are you mocking me with your money ah?! you make me feel so angry, give me 2 million!"

The man felt angry when he heard what Qi ran said first, but then he felt shock when she said the last sentence.

This girl is so shameless!
That was his second impression of the girl, the first one was that she was very rude, how dare she ridicule him ah'?!

The man took out a cheque and wrote 2 million on it. He threw it on the ground before getting in the car agin and driving away.

Qi Ran stared at the car with her sharp eyes, she picked up the cheque from the ground and sneered. She didn't feel any shame, after all it was the man's fault in the first place, and it was free money ah! Only an idiot would decline it!

After that Qi Ran walked to her car and drove it to PEC, where the employee told her to go to earlier.

**********

"Who was that woman?" The woman beside the man asked

The man ignored her question and stared at her with cold eyes, showing her an arrogant expression.

"Why did you touch me earlier?! You know that I hate it when others touch me!"

He almost bumped into someone because of how shocked and disgusted he was with this shameless woman, this shameless woman touched his thigh while he was driving ah!

If there was no one else around, he would've thrown her out of the car already, only hurting his eyes and disturbing his mood ah!

"That...I'm sorry cousin"

"What sorry?! I don't want to hear that! You better remember that even if you like me and big brother wants me to be engaged with you, I never said I would agree. No one can force me to do something in this world! Not even big brother, so don't push your luck!" The man glared at the woman, not caring at all about how she felt.

The woman's pretty face paled when she heard what he said, but she didn't have the courage to talk back. Because she knew how bad his mood was right now, if it weren't for the fact that he almost hit someone earlier, she would not still be sitting in the car.

When the woman feel deep into thought, she overlooked her cousins weird expression, like there was something disturbing his mind but he couldn't figure out what it was. It was brief but the feeling of not understanding made him pissed of

————————
edited- February 4, 2021
Will be the last chapter I will be editing, cause I'm so busy with school stuff, I had tests for the last two weeks and I'm still having tests next week. Feel free to message the author if you want to be the editor for the story 😊
-Editor