𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

Mulai dari awal

"Jo's covering the bright side. Far less sunny was waiting for you in the chilly dark of morning at the terminal and you not showing up," she dropped her bag on the ground. "In his defense, um we've been in crisis mode around here," I nodded at Hope's statement staring at the angry blonde.

"Oh we've heard all about it. Hope got bamboozled by one of the monsters and now only two keys separate the entire supernatural community from being consumed by a Hell portal. I'm guessing that weird little vase is one of them," I glanced at the urn sitting on the desk. "It's an urn actually,"  I corrected. "I don't care what it is. I care that instead of  being welcomed at the airport, we were forced to take a three-hour shuttle ride that smelled like an open sewer. And feet. Thanks a lot, Hope. Way to ruin life for the rest of us," she turned around and I could feel my eyes change.

Hope grabbed my hand and I sighed feeling them change back.

 Lizzie's p

Lizzie's p.o.v.

I stormed in my room slamming the door shut and walking back over to my mirror. "Breathe. Just breathe," I held my face in my hand. "Come on, you beautiful beast. Say the magic words," I stared at the mirror. "I wish Hope had never come to this school."

A loud poof came from behind me and I shrieked turning around. A blue woman in what looked to be Arabic robes stood with her hands folded in each other. "Where did you come from?" she held her hand out to the side. "First things first. I'm..." "Blue. Y-you're so blue," she looked down "My name is Ablah," I rolled my eyes. "And your obviously a monster," her eyes narrowed "Would a monster grant your wish?" I smirked "Holy crap. You're a freaking genie," she sighed "Hmm. Jinni. And your wish is my command," she made a snapping noise and we both dissipated into wisps of blue smoke.

I opened my eyes and I quickly realized I was laying down, on my bed. A loud knocking came from my door before my dads voice rang through the air, "Elizabeth." I could hear the door open "Rise and shine. What are you taking the day off Lizzie B?" I sat up "Dad, what time is it? I head the weirdest dre..." I looked over at him and scraggly beard covered half of his face. "What happened to your face?" he didn't seem to notice my question before replying "Quit stalling. It's time... for fight training," he slammed his fist into his other palm and I shook my head.

"Pass. I'm not really in the mood to watch Hope be a ninja today, dad," he chuckled softly "Who?" and then it clicked it in my head. The Genie! "Never mind," I smirked "All right. Well, come on Josie's at the dock," he did some weird karate moves while letting out a few grunts "Come on. Let's go. Get out of bed."

I was currently fighting my dad with my sister Josie. I let out an excited laugh when I blocked his stick holding it down between my  hip and my stick. "I'm so good at this. How am I so good." He scoffed quietly probably hoping I wouldn't notice "Quit bragging. You're loosing," I glanced back at my smirking sister.