𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

*edited*

  Hope's thoughts were loud, and furious

  Hope's thoughts were loud, and furious. Whatever Emma said, it didn't please the tribrid. Hope ripped the door open causing Laya to jump. She had been waiting for her friend to finish her meeting with Emma.

Hope didn't even speak to Laya, she didn't need to. Laya followed the Mikaelson girl all the way to her dorm. A small bit of kindness left in the path of Hope's rage.

She believed it was her fault. It wasn't. Laya knew it. She just wished she could find the right words to say it to Hope.

When the tribrid entered her room, she went straight for the chest under her bed. Inside, lied an old thick book. In an old, gothic font, read Shakespeare's Greatest Hits.

Inside the book though, was some of the most powerful spells  in dark magic Laya had ever seen. The one Hope landed on was a spell that would end in death. Landon's death. Hope wanted to kill him.

When the tribrid met her best friend's eyes, Laya smirked. If Hope planned on killing Landon, she would help her. Landon wasn't going to expose her knew family. She wouldn't let him.

 She wouldn't let him

  Dr. Saltzman agreed to let the girls come along with him on his search for Landon Kirby. In Laya's mind, he needed the girls to come. Alaric was getting old, and frail, and he was only human.

Under Dr. Saltzman's Jeep, laid a student whom neither of the girls could see. "Hello?" The sounds of tools clattering rang through Laya's ears. A pair of burly biceps gripped onto Dr. Saltzman's Jeep pushing the student out from under it. Rafael sighed at the sight of the two girls, "Hey."

With that, Raf wheeled himself back under the Jeep. "Whatcha doing?" Laya questioned with a small smile plopping down onto the concrete next to her new wolf friend. "Adjusting the sway bar."

"Was it broken?" Hope's voice was callous, and annoyed. She wasn't exactly begging for another to come on this trip with her, and Laya. Especially the best friend of the boy she was ready to kill.