𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

 Third Person P

Third Person P.O.V.

They say it's better to have loved, and lost then never have loved at all whoever wrote that clearly never experienced the love of their life being stuck as a wolf. It makes you want to be a lone because you can't lose what you never had.

It makes you feel helpless. Laya had grown so darn tired of feeling that way. She needed help. She couldn't ask Dorian, he wouldn't understand. She couldn't ask the twins because they were the ones relying on her to know what to do. She could ask
Dr. Saltzman, but then again, with the drama he had been put through recently, it probably wasn't best to.

Laya knew it probably wasn't best to ask him. He was dangerous. But he can help. The young hybrid groaned, flopping down on her bed. "Please work."

Laya's P

Laya's P.O.V.

"It's not often you summon me." Snow was falling all around us, and somehow I was wrapped in a thick coat. "You're scared." Kai's declaration would've been something that had bothered me if it wasn't so true. How could I not be? I was scared, confused, and completely annoyed by own self for running in circles the past few months.

"I just—I need help." Kai clicked his tongue wagging a finger in the air. "You don't need help, little wolf. You need to get your act together." I pulled my head back. Saying I was scared was one thing, but that was too far. "I have been working my butt of all summer, and found nothing!"