Authors note | Very important

First off I understand if your now clenching your teeth or muttering profanities at the screen, you either thought this was a new chapter or you hate authors notes with a passion. This is my second authors note in a month, but this one isn't just explaining what's to come or just a little message to encourage you to give me feed back, this is an explanation. A important one at that.

I love each and every one of you readers out there, if your new that's great if you've been with since the beginning I applaud you for being patient and understanding. Wow, I'm saying this as if I've got millions of subscribes . Which I haven't, at this point I haven't reached 100, but what I lack in subscribers I feel a lot more happy about my 3,525 readers, again that's nothing compared to the many incredible talents out that bit it's a big about to me.

Anyway enough with the blabbering let's get on with what I really need to say -

I'm going into my last year of secondary school which means an awful lot or revising and exams . My summer holiday is drawing to a close so I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have to write so I've planned to now cut The Wolves of Shakra Valley ever so slightly - skipping most fillers and getting on with the actual story. This is all I can offer as I've neglected it too much. Stay tuned for a new chapter in the next week (maybe earlier but no promises I'm afraid)

Thanks to everyone who's been patient with me and I hope you all understand and got this far with out abandoning hope

All my love CloeliaLupus xx