Chapter 6 | Family meeting

Chapter song - House of wolves by bring me the horizon

Enjoy!

------------------------------------

Beep

Beep

Beep...

I streched my arm out and hit my alarm clock off the cabinet causing it to go crashing to the floor, breaking into pieces and the beep droning into nothing. I sat up yawning loudly symaltanusioly running my fingers through my hair, brushing out most of the tangles.

I swung my legs out of the duvet, pushing my self of the bed I notice that my converse are neatly placed beside my door. "I swear I didn't leave them there...in fact, I didn't even take them off" I mutter as I padded over to them, frowning.

As I open the door I notice a tiny slip of paper tucked into one of the laces, picking it up it says...

You forgot your moon beams. Desk.

Chester xx

I was staring at the note with a grin plastered on my face, I looked at my desk and sure enough there was my jar of moon beams still faintly glowing. I smiled as I remembered last night; we had spent most of the night sitting on the bench looking up at the blanket of stars against the midnight sky. We talked about our lives a bit more...

"Eliza!!" Shelly was standing infront of me waving her hands around widely in my face, I hadn't realised I had spaced out. I blinked multiple times.

"What on earth were you doing?"

"Ummm I spaced out...that's all."

"Well hurry up Chester called, he would like you to meet his familly today."

"What??" My mind was else where.

"Chester would like you to meet his family today." She breaks each word down, talking to me as if I were 4.

"Oh right...yes." I still wasn't quite with it.

"Well hurry up." She marches out of my room closing the door behind her.

Woah she's in a stress today.

"Oh godd!!!" I screamed. "Jemma!"

I grabbed my phone and dialled Chester's number.

It rang...

Once...

Twice...

"Hello beautiful." His voice was a lot huskier in the mornings.

" I would love to meet your familly today...but I got so tied up with yesterday that I forgot to visit Jemma."

"Sure. That's actually better if you come in the afternoon because then all my famillys home, apart from the rest of the pack."

"Could you meet me here at 3?"

"Yep that's fine."

"I hope she understands...she said your name is really exotic." I slapped a hand over my mouth.

I heard him chuckle. "You've already told her about me." He chuckled again.

"It's not that funny..." I laughed.

"Oh yes it is." He was still chuckling.

"whatever." I tried putting as much attitude as possible.

That only made him laugh harder.

"What??" I said mocking being stern.

"Honestly you with attitude...makes me laugh."