Chapter 15 | sexy and I know it | time flash part 1

Chapter song : dance, dance by Fall out boy

Enjoy ^_^

-----------------

Eliza's pov

The prom was less than an hour away, I was nervous and I wasn't really sure why. I knew Chester and I were going together but I couldn't help the feeling of being ditched. I brushed off the front of my dress for the fourth time in ten minutes and let out a long sigh. Chester is coming, he wouldn't just ditch me and be gone with it. Not only was I his girlfriend but I was his mate, an unbreakable bond. Even if he grew to hate me he'd still feel pangs of lust and guilt, making him depressed and alone. I'd hate to see him unhappy. I had a question to ask him, a question that I wasn't sure I wanted to have an answer too. It wasn't like it'd be a bad outcome but It was something I'd overheard Chester and Arno discussing.

My thoughts were interrupted by the loud hum of a motorbike. I looked out the porch window to see Chester pulling up outside, he swiftly got off the motorbike. Pulling his helmet off simultaneously. He saw me gawking at him (now standing at the door). He chuckled lightly then swept me off my feet, placing a soft kiss on my neck. "Like it? Dad let me borrow it."

I nodded, "I see that's the not the only thing new." I gestured to his tuxedo

"I do try my best!" He cockily remarked, "you look beautiful, purple is defiantly your colour." He smirked giving me another kiss.

"Since when did you get all Gok?" I laughed adjusting his black tie.

We mounted the motorbike, I slipped on his helmet. He, being such a badass went without. I wrapped my arms around his waist and muttered a "let's go". I was so excited for prom. Chester sped off with me clinging a little tighter with the sudden impact making him raw with laughter.

"I don't find it remotely funny!" I screamed over the hum of the engine.

"You love it really!"

I hit his back with my head, causing him to laugh once again.

Finally we arrived at the queens hotel, the venue for the prom. I slipped off of the bike with Chester at my side, he gently pulled the helmet off. I sighed in relief when I felt the cool breeze hit my face and neck. I flipped my hair (so cliché).

Chester took my hand in his and we walked up the marbled steps into the awaiting doors. I suddenly felt nervous; what if Katty or Amber had planned something, or maybe Alex would be here? Chester sensing my discomfort squeezed my hand reassuringly and wrapped his arm around my waist guiding me in. My negative thoughts quickly vanished when the first people I spotted were Chace and Jemma. She waltzed over in her emerald green floor length dress that looked stunning on her, especially against her olive skin tone.

"Told you it'd look good!" She beamed at me.

I returned the smile "I new you'd go for green, it's so you!"

Jemma linked arms with me and tugged me away, we laughed at the boys facial expressions as we headed over to the DJ booth where Kayla and Betolf were hanging out. Kayla was wearing a deep red tone that looked amazing on her, whilst Betolf (like Chester and Chace) was wearing a tux. We smiled at each other and shared a brief hug.

"It's good to see you," she raised her voice over the gradually increasing music. "I was beginning to think you weren't coming."

"I wouldn't miss this for the world!"

After a while of chatting I decided to go find Chester, so I said my goodbyes and see you laters and began pushing my way through the crowded dance floor. Chester spotted me first however and spun me around to face him, I smiled up at his eagerness. "Miss me?" I teased.