Chapter 9 | Wolf in control

Chapter song - waking the demon by bullet for my valentine

-----------

"Chester, you don't understand he did it by accident!" I pushed my fists against his chest but he wouldn't even move he just continued to glare at Jason who had accidentally brushed up against me when we were pushing through the crowded corridor. But Chester's wolf side has been incredibly strong these past few days I've noticed him twitching and growling at the slightest thing that pissed him of. Yesterday after school he scared the hell out of me when he swung me behind him because apparently some guy in the year below was giving me dirty looks and kept licking his lips seductively. If it wasn't for me distracting him he would of ripped that guys head off.

"Chester please, he didn't mean to its a common thing to happen in a crowded corridor." I kept my voice low but stern.

Chester just growled softly I noticed his eyes turning into black, it looked like ink as it consumed his green orbs.

I reached up on tippy toe and spoke quietly so only he would hear me.

"Chester your eyes are turning you need to calm down." I held his bicep gently in my hand desperately trying to get him to calm down.

He growled one last time, his eyes returning to normal. He stormed out the door leading outside the remaining students fleeing to the sides as he marched towards them.

I sighed.

I turned around to Jason and smiled apologetically at him.

"Sorry about Chester he's in a bad mood at the moment."

"It's alright. Look...I'm really sorry about that I really didn't mean it." His crystal blue eyes were so captivating that you couldn't ever say anything horrible to him incase his eyes would fill with tears. For some odd reason I really didn't want him to get hurt I felt protective over him.

I just smiled again, I turned to go find Chester but Jason put his hand on my shoulder and turned me around to face him.

"Be careful." Was all he said. I was confused by what he was trying to tell me but none the less I nodded and strolled out the door to find an extremely pissed of wolf boy.

"Chester." I called out.

No answer.

"Chester!" I raised my tone a little.

I heard a loud snap in the woods to the right I snapped by head in that direction and saw Chester in wolf form.

I marched over to him. Boy was he in so much trouble. When I reached him I glared and folded my arms.

"What the hell do you think you are doing? You nearly lost control in there! Do you have any idea how much you scared me?" I continued to glare.

Chester just watched me with amusement in his big grey-black eyes.

"None of this is funny Chester! Your the one saying that you can control your wolf side, next minute your growling with your eyes turning black in front of several people! Poor Jason looked scared out of his mind. Your so lucky I don't have a gun wright now else you'd have several bulllets up your ass!" I said pacing up and down in front of him.

He howled in amusement which only made me glare harder. I then growled in frustration.

I breathed several times before turning back to him. "Just go turn back." I sighed.

He went behind a tree.

"Oh shit." He exclaimed.

"What is it?"