Chapter 4 | Fools love road

Chapter song - crush crush crush by paramore

---------

After eating Shelly's homemade sauce and noodles and having yet another "take prucortions talk" I layed down on my bed and shut my eyes thinking about Chester, I'm his mate yes but it's still really strange. Maybe he's taking it slow which I'm kind of thankful for as my experience with guys is second to none.

A knock on my window made me jump and sit up. I looked at the window to see green eyes and a dark mess of hair. "Chester?"

I was wearing some grey hot pant type things and a purple vest, a little embarrassing but he's seen me now so I got up and walked to the window. I opened it with the handle and there Chester was sitting on the thick ledge grinning.

"Chester! Are you crazy?" I whisper shouted. (If that makes sense)

"Yep!" Was his reply, rather loudly I must say.

"Shh, Shelly's only across from me."

Ignoring my comment he jumped agilely into my room and spread himself out across the bed.

CHESTERS POV

Eliza looked gourgeous her hair was slightly messed from laying down her legs were a creamy milk tone that was mesmerising to me. The color purple suited her so well and her brown doe like eyes bore Into my green.

"Do you want to watch a movie considering now I'm not tired as I've already slept?" She asked.

"Sure, as long as I get to chose?" I smirked.

"Yeah whatever."

I walked over to her bookshelf where a large supply of movies filled up the bottom two shelves, I opted for Halloween (Rob Zombie remake) knowing she'd most likely be petrified and have to ask for my protection. This was going to be great...

Much to my fascinated surprise Halloween happened to be one of Eliza's favourite movies, she even laughed at some death scenes.

-----------------------

After watching the third movie of the night Eliza had fell asleep against me, her head on my chest with her hair spread out around her like a fan. I ran my fingers along the scar across her shoulder "I'm so glad you're mine Eliza Sawallows."

------------------------------------------------------------------

FRANCOIS'S POV

I stood with my arms folded staring at the plan I came up with and I have to say its pretty good.

"Francois....is the plan finished yet." Shelina walked in in a silky red dress that came just above the knee her hair was down to her waist and her skin was still pure.

I quit staring at her...knowing that falling in love with the Mistress was a very bad road to go down, and only a fool would walk it.

I gestured to the board she turned and saw my plan...her expression was blank.

"It's perfect." She purred.

I loved it when she purred her words like that.

"I'm glad you like it." I bowed at her.

She nodded her head gently and then left without another word.

I then heard her voice in my head "I'm going to bed now so I will see you later."

Not many of us vampires here could even sleep but Shelina, myself and a few others could sleep if they wanted to...in away it was peaceful.

Alex then barged in I glared at him.