Chapter 13 | Decisions, decisions

So here’s the second chapter of the grand update. Enjoy.

Chapter song - Pressure by Paramore

___________________________

For three hours I’ve tagged along with Jemma, Alice and Kayla searching for the perfect prom dress. I hated dress shopping. It was almost as bad as bra shopping which is a nightmare. I end up leaving looking five years older due to the stress of trying to find the right fit or the right style so it wouldn’t irritate me.

The others had already brought their dresses. Lucky bitches.

“What about this one!” Alice pulled out from the sale rail a candyfloss floor length dress.

I faked being sick. Expressing my opinion with action.

"This one?” Jemma called from the other side of the shop holding up a deep green mermaid style dress.

“Definitely not.” I rolled my eyes.

"What about…?”

I turned my gaze to Kayla who held up a short sweet heart dress. Best of all it was purple. My eyes widened and I nodded my head. Causing the others to burst out in laughter.

Gasps erupted as I stepped out from the changing room wearing the dress.

“Well?” I asked doing a little twirl at Alice’s gesture. The dress fell just above the knee and was loose and flowey. The waist had tiny diamante decorating it in a few swirls and the sweetheart neckline was nice for a change.

Buy it!” Jemma grinned looking like a psychopath.

Alice and Kayla nodded. I was smiling like an idiot until my eyes read over the price tag. I had to re-read it to make sure my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me. I felt like my eyes would pop out.

“£139?!.. My budgets £100. Shelly will kill me if she realises that half of her savings account has disappeared.” I spun on my heal and stormed into the changing room unzipping the dress and stepping out of it as it dropped to the floor.

“I’m sure Shelly won’t mind.” Jemma pulled the curtain slightly open so she could talk to me. I looked at her with the “don’t be so stupid” look.

"Okay Okay… How about you use my voucher? I’ve still got £65 left on it. That leaves enough for you to get some shoes or something. “

I looked at her with raised eyebrows. “ I can’t do that Jemma. Don’t you want it to buy some shoes or something? I will just get a cheaper dress.”

“No Eliza your using the voucher. I have everything I need, and lets face it when am I ever going to buy anything else from here unless its for my wedding.”

I couldn’t help but laugh at that.

After buying the dress and some simple heals we headed over to Subway for lunch. Which I was so happy about as it’s my favourite place to eat.

"So…” Alice paused to swallow some of her wrap. “Have you made up with Chester yet?”

Kayla and Jemma seemed to take interest in that because they paused there eating and looked at me with hopeful expressions.

“Umm, well…Yes and no.” I shrugged as if it were obvious.

What do you mean?” Kayla asked with her head cocked to the side.

“I thought you said that you had made up and all is well?” Jemma looked rather annoyed that id lied to her about Chester. “You said on the phone that you made up and he walked you home.”