Chapter 18| who I am

Okay, with the war very soon in the next couple of chapters there will be some little time skips just so the story doesn't drag on.

Chapter songs - (Rosie and Alex) : Bad girl - Avril Lavigne feat Marilyn Manson

-------------

A week later - Francois's pov

Shelina stared down at the board frowning, her hair pulled up into a elegant bun at the top of her head. "This will work." She said in a sort of whisper.

I stood beside her with my hand firmly around her waist, "yes my Queen this will work this time. I will make sure of it" I kissed the sweet ever glowing nape of her neck, letting my fangs tease her weak spot.

"I really wish you wouldn't distract me Francois..." Shelina drowned off as she was lost in my teasing, "after all we have a war to prepare for. The dogs have other packs on there sides and they will in time have a vast selection of talent that we will struggle to fight."

"You must not worry my Queen as our plan is far more greater than Sir Candecks. We will destroy the dogs and fellow followers once and for all, I will not rest until every last one is skinned and hung as trophies in the grand hall."

Shelina let at a bubbly laugh that vibrated my entire body, causing me to let my fangs pierce through her skin and drink some of her essence.

The forced herself out of my embrace and waggled her finger; "naughty naughty, later bad boy." She flashed a flirtatious grin before turning to the board with a long crimson finger nail and scratched out a name from the list of human threats.

My eyes darkened at the name. "Why, you really are bad."

Chester's pov -

"Aww please?"

I stared down at the wide doe brown eyes and messy chocolate curls that still mesmerised me. Despite it have been at least two months by now.

I smirked a little but remained firm by shaking my head. She huffed and flopped down on the sofa, "but I had dinner with your family here, but you won't come over mine and have a meal there? That's not fair!" She whined.

I laughed mentally at this. It was fun winding her up sometimes.

"Life's not fair Eliza, and anyway it's your birthday tomorrow so I was actually planning on taking you out...but I guess you'd rather have dinner at home." I said teasingly as I made my way over to the kitchen table, picking up a golden delicious and taking a huge bite in satisfaction as Eliza jumped from her seat protesting that she didn't care that I didn't want to have dinner at hers. On normal circumstances I'd of been happy to have a meal with her family but it was her birthday.

"I didn't actually think you'd remember it was tomorrow." She muttered a little awkwardly.

"Your kidding right? Of cause I'd remember." In such a rush I accidentally spat chewed up bits of apple along with the juice dribbling down my chin.

Eliza cried with laughter "your such a pig!" She laughed clutching her stomach.

I swallowed the remainder if the apple in my mouth and wiped my chin with the back of my hand. "I think you'll find wolf is the correct term your looking for, not pig."

She smiled breathlessly as she leant against the kitchen table for support. "Fine, wolf pig I'd be happy to go for a meal with you tomorrow evening."

I playfully glared at her before lifting her over my shoulder fireman style and marching outside.

"Nice view." She sarcastically exclaimed whilst attempting to break free.

"Same here." I said smirking as I slapped her ass.