Chapter 14| Rosie red

Chapter song - Rosie by the Kooks

---------------------------------

Alex's pov

For a moment Rosie just stared at me in confusion but then something clicked. "Your one of them aren't you?"

I tilted my head, pretending to not have a clue what she was talking about. "I don't know what your talking about." I smirked.

"Don't play dumb with me Alexdias! I've met guys like you, you've been turned into vampire...Why?" She placed her hands on her hips and took a bold step towards me.

I was surprised by her bravery, she'd always been afraid of things that go bump in the night, and here she was standing up to a vampire. Someone who could quite easily drain her and be gone with it. "Why? Because I was dying Rose, then a woman appeared. A very noble looking woman, she was so kind and was full of compassion I trusted her instantly."

"How were you dying though, we haven't seen each other since we were ten, I know, but your mother said you were just fine when I spotted her in town?"

"She told me you'd spoken but I didn't say much to that. A few weeks later I was helping dad move some crates of whiskey to the local pup, it was around eleven so not too late. When dad was inside I went out the back way as it was quicker to the van. Some homeless guy decided to cause a ruckus! I was having none of it so told him just to leave and he wouldn't get hurt. He took this as a challenge and pretending to have a heart attack, me being the kind hearted human I was I asked him if he was alright and if he needed any help. He then turned so quickly and stabbed me through the chest. He did this several times and then kicked me to the ground. That's when she came. Shelina is her name she told me she could end my pain. I thought she'd just shoot me to get it over with or take me to hospital to see if they can do anything so I nodded. She leant down to my ear a whispered 'This won't hurt a bit'. She was right it didn't hurt when she bit down into my neck. I expected it would but somehow she had hypnotised me into thinking it wouldn't. When I woke I was in a large red velvet bed. From there she along with a guy called Francois taught me some basic skills in what I had become. That was around four years ago now..." I trailed off.

Watching Rosie carefully as she took it all in. After a few minutes she let out a shaky breath and rummaged her hand through her bag, I didn't ask what she was looking for as I didn't feel the need too. In her hand was a tall vial with red liquid inside..."Blood, why do you have that Rosie?"

"Like I said; I know what's it like to come across your kind. Your usually thirsty when around here." She shakily held the vial out to me and I snatched it from her, pulled the cork out with my teeth and then spat it on the ground. I gulped down the blood, enjoying every drop. When I'd finished 'my meal' I gasped out.

"Better?" Rosie asked with a small smile.

"Better." I replied

Rosie tugged at her tattered shawl that hung around her shoulders. "I guess I should be off."

"Where are you going to go?"

"The whore house." She muttered as she turned and hurried down the alley.

I let her go. I would easily be able to find her again. I just can't believe that's her, what a tragic mess she's become! The beautiful, forever young looking Rose is dead. She is no longer the same. What happened to her? The last I heard she'd settled down with some first class guy by the name of Eric. I'd been angry then. When mother told me the news, she could see the anger, but didn't say a word as she new how much Rose had meant to me and didn't want to pry more anger. Instead she left me alone in my room to grieve. Maybe it's not too late to bring Rose back, maybe just maybe I can help?

Eliza's pov

It had only been two days since Chester and I had made up and the prom was tonight. Finally! The teachers sure do how to muck the students about. First it's in two weeks, then it's not going a head and now its tonight. Make up your damn mind!

I turned away from my locker after getting my history coursework and walked right into someone. I looked up slightly and Chace was grinning.

"Chace! I wish you wouldn't stand directly behind me like that." I yelled.

"Jesus girl, calm down! " he laughed and I joined in punching him playfully in the arm.

"So all set to be with Jemma tonight?" I asked teasingly.

"Yes actually. All set to be with Chester?" He smirked

"What about me?" Chester appeared out of know where wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my forehead. Let's just says we've well and truly forgiven each other for what we said to each other.

Chace muttered "Eh nothing."

I laughed, "Chace was just saying what an amazing brother you are to him and he wishes that I wasn't your mate as even though he's your brother he'd happily bang..."

Chace covered my mouth. "Enough of that childish girl!" He growled playfully

Chester couldn't stop laughing causing me to erupt with laughter as well whilst Chace just huffed and marched off.

"He loves it really!" Chester chuckled.

----------------

I apologise that this is the shortest, borinest (that's now a word :)) chapter I have ever written. I haven't updated in while so I'm bit out of the whole story. I promise that the next chapter will be more interesting and defiantly longer as it's the prom and drum roll please...The war will be unveiled as to what Shelina is planning.

Vote?

Comment? (I love these!)

Maybe even a follow?

Thanks xx