Chapter 12 | We need to talk

The grand update has finally arrived! A few weeks ago I mentioned that when I hit 2,000 reads and that I would post a huge update that would either be an extra long chapter or two chapters posted at once. So here it is. Enjoy! >.<

(First chapter of the grand update)

Chapter song - Pain by Three days grace

----------------------------------------------------------------

Francois's pov

The darkness was bliss. All around me there was silence apart from the crackle of lightning that would strike the room alight like a match. It made the Gothic boudoir even more striking and appealing to me. This was by far my favourite chamber of the entire castle. The mistresses chamber, or should I say our chamber. I smiled to myself at that thought. The joy however quickly vanished when the pang of stress returned. The war was approaching, Alex was back to his fang bang self, Chester's pack was growing and they were already receiving help from their fellow packs across the country. Even the world? As a vampire id never felt like this before. It was odd. Very odd indeed. It was a human feeling and I didn't like it.

I was distracted from my thoughts by Shelina who was crawling across the bed wearing nothing but a thin silk gown that hugged her curves. I watched her closely as she was unpredictable I had no idea what she might do. Or had planned to do. She pulled herself up and straddled me. Her soft fingers brushed the stubble on my cheeks.

" I can see there's something troubling you." Her voice melted like butter in a hot pan. I placed one hand on her waist and twirled a curly lock of her hair around my finger. "What makes you think that?" I asked staring deep into her rust coloured eyes.

"You seem to always be in thought these past few days. You walk the castle like a lost soul and last night your blood tasted...Odd. Like a lycan's, sweet like honey. I didn't say anything about it last night as I thought it was just because I'm so used to the taste of your blood now." Her fingers traced circles on my bare chest causing chills of pleasure to swim through me. She bent down and peppered soft kisses on my neck and shoulders. I shifted slightly as the her kisses became more lust filled. "Please tell me what's wrong." She begged with her eyes boring into mine. "Please" She begged again with more urgency.

" Why is it you can always get it out of me?" I chuckled lightly. "I'm just stressed. The war is approaching, the dogs are growing in numbers whilst we are losing ours, that girl Eliza is in the way. I would easily kill her but you seem to think that this Jason guy can carry out the plan with Alex."

She was quiet for a moment before she spoke in a lower tone. "The plan will work. I've told Jason directly that he has two weeks to carry out the final part of his plan else its game over for him. He thinks that his reward will be to become like us." Her laugh was dark like the mistress she is. "But that will never happen. He will be thrown into the snake pit."

This time I laughed with her. "Oh you are evil my queen." I smirked.

I know." She grinned with her fangs. "Now, I think I know how to take your mind off the war." Her hands trailed down to the waistband of my jeans causing me to growl. "I like the sound of that" I whispered into her ear as I bit into her neck, simultaneously slipping off her gown with a flick of my wrist.

"Your mine." She growled huskily. Her red eyes flashing when a lightning bolt struck.

That I am my queen. For you are mine."

Eliza's pov

I'd been thinking a lot lately. About Chester, about Jemma, but mostly my thoughts have been focused on my mother. I hate that she had to leave so soon. For the second time in my life my mother has left too soon. To early. Why? Is my biggest question. Why did she have to leave? Why? I would have been more than happy to of stayed with her in that white place, wherever it was. Or whatever it was. But of cause that could never happen until I take my last breath. My last heart beat. My last moment on Earth.