Chapter 8 | Blood in the horizon

• Dedicado a My amazing fans and readers.

Enjoy >_<

This chapter is dedicated to all my amazing fans and readers. I would be nothing with out you.

Chapter song - let love bleed red by sleeping with sirens

---------------------

I woke up spooned in Chesters arms I felt safe and so happy. I was facing him, he looked adorable when he slept his messy hair hanging lazily by his eyes. I loved the feeling of his arm around me I felt complete and I wished the moment could last forever, just me and him lying together on this bed until the end of time...well maybe not that long. Just long enough. Stupid school.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." I had been so into my own thoughts that I hadn't realised that Chester had opened his green eyes and was now watching me and smirking.

I felt the heat rise up my cheeks, I covered my face with my hands.

He gently pulled my hands away. "Why do you cover your face when you blush? I think you look adorable." He smiled showing his perfect white teeth. I wonder if he had braces as a kid?

I reddened a little more as his words hit home. I laughed nervously.

I whipped my head to his wooden leaf clock that hung absently on his wall. 6:39 am. I turned my gaze to the window and could see streams of orange light beaming through his curtains.

"I better go home and get ready." I said.

Chester lept of the bed and grabbed some clothes from his chest of drawers.

"What are you doing?" I frowned at him.

"I will be ready in 10 minutes, I'm taking you home so you can get ready and then we can go. Don't want you being late now do we?" He kissed my nose then speed-walked to his bathroom.

I smiled warmly.

I grabbed my clothes from the floor and hurriedly got dressed yawning madly as I pulled on my socks.

Chester soon came out his hair was still wet and his tshirt was drapped over his shoulder. I looked in amazement at his firm six pack. I've seen him topless before but now...I got a full look. Beyond sexy.

"Like what you see?" He teased.

I looked away in shame and slipped on my hoodie. "I swear your doing that on purpose."

"Doing what on purpose." He new what I ment.

I looked at him. "You know what I mean." I smirked.

"I have know idea what your taking about."

I hit him in the chest making him chuckle.

---------------------------------

I reached for the car door to open it but Chester beat me to it and opened it for me.

"Umm thanks." I said shyly. I hopped out of Chesters dads land rover and took his hand walking round the gravelly path to the door. I didn't even no that Chester could drive he said his dad taught him when he was only 14, that made me laugh...

"14!"

"Yes. I thought you might be supprised by that. I learned fast as well, when you have wolf cells you learn things quickly alot quicker than a human." He turned left as we reached Rise ville. I looked ahead as I saw my house come into view.

My mind adjusted back to the present as I walked into the house, Shelly was already up. Surprisingly.

She hugged me. Hugged! Shelly just hugged me like she ment it.