Chapter 11 | the fall out

Happy reading!

Chapter song - bulls in the Bronx by pierce the veil

--------------

Eliza's POV

I sighed deeply. I'd been laying awake for the past four hours. Looking up at the ceiling. I tried to get up and creep out the door. But every time I did Chester would hear, walk into the room and put me back to bed. I felt like a kid on "supernanny". Honestly I'm not made of glass or paper. Yes I'm injured pretty badly but it's not like I was in a coma.

I dread to think what Chester's done or is planing to do to Alex and Jason. If it did come down to a fight boy would I like to beat that fang of a brain! Jason...Ha! He's human. He can be food for sharks for all I care. Wait till school on Monday he's not gonna know whats hit him.

I watched the mantel piece clock tick away the seconds. Of cause it didn't make time go any quicker like the saying goes staring at the clock won't make time go any faster.

It had been another hour or so since I tried my 007 skills to escape the room. Chester was just being silly now.

I sighed again this time louder. It was then a thought came to my head.

I carefully slipped out of bed and hid behind the door. I stomped my foot against the floor making a loud bang. A few moments later Chester came barging in. When he was a few steps in front of me I slipped out of the door and took of running down the corridor, I ran straight to the living room. I ducked behind the sofa and waited for Chester to realise my tactic had worked and to come downstairs.

I waited and waited but I couldn't hear a thing. I cautiously peered over the top of the sofa to come face to face with a half worried, half angry Chester.

I gasped out a laugh.

"Eliza I don't find any of this funny." Chester folded his arms across his chest. "I'm taking you back to bed."

I gave my best "you've got to be kidding me look" before saying in a melodramatic tone. "Wow yes! I'm so excited for that, it's not like I haven't rested for 12hrs so I'm going to go to bed like a good girl who's made of glass and has to be treated with great care."

Okay maybe I went a little to far. Chester's face was tied in a knot of pain.

"If that's the way to want it? Then fine." Chester growled as he marched out the door. I quickly stood and chased after him.

"Chester wait! I'm sorry. I went to far I know."

He turned back to face me his face still pained and creased in worry. "It's not my fault you went up to a room with Jason." I could see that as soon as the words left his dry lips he regretted them instantly.

I turned on my heal and stormed in the direction of the stairs. "Fine! I will go to bed to make you happy! But would you like to check if some psycho isn't waiting to bite me? Or check to see if someone is waking up the stairs with me?" I laughed madly at the end. Before continuing on my way up the stairs. I slammed the bedroom door behind me for good measure.

I sunk down onto the bed running my hands through my matted hair.

Once again I found myself staring at the clock. I wonder where everyone else is? I thought Jemma would be here. Or Shelly or dad? Kayla? Alice? Chace? Betolf? None of them were here.

I pushed myself of from the bed and slowly unwrapped the bandages from my arms simultaneously pondering over to the standing mirror. I gasped at my reflection.

I looked so strange. My cheek was bruised and I was covered in cuts. Some of the cuts especially the one on my stomach had been sewn up with black cotton. I shivered at the thought of a needle being sewn through my skin. Thank god I was asleep.