Chapter 2 | caged

Chapter song- I'm not a vampire by falling in reverse

---------

I sat painfully in the cage, escaping was harder than I first thought.

What was confusing more than anything was what was that man. Was he a cannibal, a guy obsessed with vampirism? Who knows, but what ever was wrong with him he certainly wasn't right in the head.

The only thing that was clear was that I needed to escape.

I shuffle over to the cage door and place my hands around two of the thick poles of bamboo and pull towards with all my might, I gasp as I let go and then I try again this time managing to crack the pole. I sit back panting and then I pull again until one of the poles bend.

I had no idea how I actually managed to break the poles but I waisted no time in rushing behind a tree. Just in time as the men walk into the clearing, now staring at their wrecked cage.

" I smell her, she's near." Blonde says with a direful smile.

All three men sniff at the air snarling deeply in their throats, wait three men. Great even more to handle now.

I step out from behind the tree, they're going to find me anyway. What's the point in hiding, it's clear there not human.

None of the men made a move to grab me, surprising.

"Where is Chester, I know he's not dead. So where is he?"

" I'm not going to tell you little girl, just because you think your so tough because you escaped our trap doesn't mean you get your precious Chester."

" Little" I laughed dryly, " who are you calling little."

" I tower over you, so that makes you little." He made his way over to me causing me to shrink back a little

In a blink of an eye he had me firmly before throwing me over his back carrying me fireman style. I screamed in anger and scratched at his back clawing at his black shirt, I kept scratching him as he walked with the other two following swiftly behind.

He ignored me and carried on walking so in the end I gave up and relaxed against his back twiddling with my hanging hair.

He chuckled lightly under his breath.

Bastard!

" Francois." I heard the blonde one say.

So the brown haired one is Ramando and quify is Francois but what's the blondes name?

" His name is Alex."

" But how did you know....I was thinking that? Wait you can read minds that's crazy?"

" Bingo." He simply said.

"Francois?" Alex called again.

"What do you want Alex?" I felt Francois body stiffen and his shoulders arch causing me to wince as his shoulder dug into my ribs.

"Where are we taking her, why don't we just make another cage?"

As an answer Francois hissed.

A while later when I literally felt like my head would drop off with the amount of blood rushed there we came to a stop. We were really deep in the forest now so there was no help, nothing.

Francois pulls me of and holds me round a thick, tall log that sticks firmly into the ground. I struggle against his grip but of cause being a super human or whatever he is it was impossible, Ramando ties my hands up over my head and ties the rope around the log. I tug at the rope only making me wince in pain at the burning sensation.