Chapter 5 | Moon beams

Chapter song - ooh la by the kooks

Happy reading!

----------------------------------------

I woke up and yawned, I patted the bed around me, I opened my eyes and looked where Chester 'was. He probably just went home.

I slipped out of bed and stretched feeling some bones click. I walked over to the window and looked out at the woods I sighed when I didn't see a wolf running free amongst the trees, I walked back to my bed and found a note on the table, I picked it up and read it.

A great big grin formed on my lips and I folded the note and put it in my trinket box. I'm gonna dress up nice today it's sunny out and Chester normally sees me in skinny jeans and simple t-shirts or a baggy female shirt. I grabbed from my draw some cute purple lace Underwear and a matching bra; Shelly got them for me I hadn't even wore them yet. I then got out a pare of light blue denim high waisted shorts, a white vest and a peachy coloured thin shirt. I ran to the bathroom stripped of my nightclothes and got in I washed my hair with a strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner, I shaved my legs and underarms. I washed of and quickly got out of the shower I lightly towel dryed my hair letting my hair dry into natural curls. I put a little tinted moisturiser on, a thin line of eyeliner making my brown eyes pop and then a little mascara . I raced into my room and quickly got dressed I flung open my jewellery box and took out 3 wooden beaded bracelets and a simple necklace that had a swallow on it I then put on some tinted lip balm, I then remembered earrings I grabbed some simple gold studs and put them in.

I sprinted downstairs completely out of breath Shelly looked at me and smiled "Where are you going all dressed up like that?" She cooded.

"I'm going out....with Chester." I took deep breathes inbetween my words.

"Your not gonna wear your converse are you?" She frowned at me.

"Ummmm....well yeah they go with everything and I love them."

"But what about your gladiator sandals?"

"I like them but I'm going to the lake. Converse are easier to walk through the woods in."

She sighed "All right I suppose. But your having breakfast before you go missy."

I groaned slightly then walked into the kitchen and made myself some cereal after having "The Safety talk." I slipped on some socks and my navy converse.

I stepped outside the door taking a deep breath. Was I ready to go back to the lake? My thoughts were cut short when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Meet me at the willow tree x

I hurried down to the tree and was only waiting for a minute or two when sure enough he was standing a few feet away.He looked me up and down and smirked

"You look amazing."

I blushed and smiled at him, "You don't look so bad yourself." I grinned

He laughed then took my hand we then strolled to the lake. "Are you sure your okay for going to the lake?"

"I'll be fine."

---------------------

We ended up spending most of the day in the woods before going down to the lake at around 6:00pm. We sat down on the picnic blanket again and looked out at the lakes beauty.

"Would you like to see the best part about living in the middle of the valley?"

"I'd love to."

With that he gently pulled me up and led me around the rock. A frown appeared on my face,just as I were about to say something Chester led me along to a large archway that was made out of ancient stone. I smiled at all the multicolour flowers entwined in the reeds, it was like looking at a firework display bursting with vibrant colour. "It's beautiful." I gasped.