19

~pretty please if you have time could you spam this chapter with comments? I love reading them (: if you can't/don't like to, that's okay!~

Amelia's POV:

"Milly, as soon as you push that thing open they are going to come right at you," V's whisper echoes through the vent.

"I don't hear anything though," I furrow my eyebrows, trying to see out of the thin slots of the vent cover.

"Get back down here as soon as you pop that off you'll kill V and I too," Jimin joins in protest.

"Yah, they could easily disappear just as they appeared," I roll my eyes, fastening my fingers around the first screw.

"V, seriously? Why'd you let a nut job get friendly with us," Jimin whines.

I shake my head, finally getting the last screw off and lowering the lid. The bright diligent fills the vent, my eyes quickly adjusting to the blue sky.

"As expected," I nod, carefully lowering myself to the ground.

"Way, where the hëll did they go?" V exclaims.

He helps Jimin down and we all stand there dumbfounded. I mean, I guess it's not too surprising since they did appear out of nowhere. They probably just assumed we were all gone.

"You did it!"

I hear a voice followed by some claps and laughter. Looking up slightly, my lips purse at the sight of Suga, Jungkook, and Hoseok all parked atop of a hill, looking down at us while sitting pretty on the truck.

"You little," I breath out angrily, B-lining it towards them.

"Yah Yah Yah!" V is quick to catch up to me, "You do not want to hit Yoongi Hyung,"

"How'd you know I was gonna do that?" I breath out.

He holds up my hand by its wrist, raising his eyebrows at my whitened knuckles.

"Then Jungkook will do," I smile attempting to rip my hand out of his grasp.

He shakes his head, "not him either,"

"Yah!" I shout.

"Yoongi Hyung would probably behead you, and Jungkook, well, I think his muscles speak for themselves," He seems to be amused by my outbreak.

"Hoseok?" I ask just for the sake of asking, even though I'd never lay a finger on him.

V looks up at him, as if to contemplate his answer, "well.. you could... but I wouldn't let you,"

"Okay okay I'm not going to do it," I sigh, his hand finally letting go of my wrist.

I slowly turn to the three atop of the truck, walking towards it. Yoongi wears a stuck up expression while Jungkook just sits there with an amused smirk. It's almost like he's a mini Yoongi... only he's bigger?

At least Hoseok looks genuinely happy to see us.

"I didn't want to play a trick on you but they made me," Hoseok pouts.

"Oh I believe it," I scoff, Hoseok jumping down from the top.

"You two on the other hand are just..." I stop myself before I can swear them out.

"We were just having s bit of fun. When we came back the hoard was gone so it was a perfect opportunity," Jungkook explains with his arms on his knees.

"I'm happy you find amusement in getting your friends to think they are dying," I mutter.

"Looks like someone can't take a joke," Yoongi scoffs.