Chapter 1 (EDITED)

She looked up at the sky 'its so dark tonight, there are no stars to light up the sky'. She looked at her fingers again as tears slowly fell from her eyes, she closed her eyes and sighed.

Now, everything was gone

She stood at the tip of the cliff, the wind blowing against her long dark hair. Her black eyes looked hollow and empty as tears streamed down her face. She felt cold as her whole body quivered, her long dress rippling because of the wind. Her heart felt empty, she felt numb.

She felt hatred, anger, sadness, disappointment, betrayal and all the negative feelings. All these horrible feelings made her feel numb, so very numb.

She couldn't think anymore. She just wants to end her miserable life. She wants to leave this horrible world, the very same world who snatched everything and everyone she loved and holds dear.

wuu, wuu

She heard the sound of a baby crying. Her mind suddenly becomes blank. Her tears started to fall like rain.

My precious baby, please wait for mommy. We will be together again.

7 years ago, she was still 18 years old, because her family's company got in to trouble, she was forced to marry into a noble family. She didn't want to but she didn't have any choice.

She forced herself to be a filial daughter-in-law but unfortunately she didn't know that this marriage would be the death of her. Literally

The young noble she married didn't love her, on the contrary he hated her, because he had someone in his heart and their marriage prevented him from loving her freely and marrying her. She was hated but she couldn't do anything about it. She forced herself to smile, be happy and be a good wife in front of everyone.

But deep in her heart, she knew everyone hated her. His family hated her too because they think she only agreed to marry into the noble family for their wealth. She couldn't deny it because the reason she had married into their family was to save her family's company. It was her family who wanted their wealth, not her! All she ever wanted was happiness but she couldn't do anything to save herself or clear her reputation of being a gold digger.

For 7 years, not only has she lost all her freedom, her family also abandoned her when she was accused of almost killing her husband's mistress. Her own husband didn't believe her and divorced her, he married his mistress not too long after their divorce.

Everyone who was good to her all died or left her alone. She was alone in this cruel world.

But 3 months after her divorce she found out that she was pregnant, this was the first time in years she felt alive after getting miscarriage twice. She couldn't describe the happiness she felt at that time.

But she was scared that if her ex-husband and his family find out about her being pregnant then they will take away her child, so she ran away from the city and hid herself for almost 5 months

She lived in a village in secret but somehow her ex-husband and his family found out about her pregnancy and forced her to stay at their place with the excuse of carrying the noble man's child.

But not too long after, she was poisoned and had a miscarriage again. For the third time in her life

She began to understand why she lost all her unborn babies. She understood why she had so many misfortunes in her life

It was all because of that woman

It was all because her ex-husband didn't want her to carry his heir

All of it because her ex mother-in-law liked the mistress more than this uneducated daughter-in-law!

All because of the mistresses family who wanted their daughter to marry into a noble family!

That time was when she started feeling numb, to all the anger, to all the sadness, to all the pain

But now...

Her tears started rapidly dripping down her chin like bullets. Her body shivered as she closed her eyes again, she saw her baby's beautiful smile as they waved at her, as if they were calling her to come over and join them. She smiled a gentle smile, her lips so pale it looked white, she quivered and hugged her body.

"Baby, come to mommy"

She slowly walked to the end of the cliff. Below the cliff were just trees and stones. If someone fell off, it would be guaranteed they wouldn't survive, maybe their body would be destroyed too. 

A woman wearing a dirty white dress jumped down with a bright smile on her face, she looked so happy. She heard her babies laughter, her smile got bigger 'wait for me baby, we'll be together again'

"Arinne!"

Before she hit the ground, she heard a voice scream despairingly, it was man's voice

"I hate you" she whispered one last time

BANG

Blood splashed everywhere and the body didn't move or breath anymore. Her heart already stopped beating a long time ago and now she has finally got her peaceful end. Her face was very disfigured but you could still make out her happy smile. Her bones were all broken and her limbs were bended in irregular angles.

The owner of the voice looked at her peaceful smile and turned pale. He fell to his knees and cried.

"No..."

His heart hurt and he felt so much regret

'If there was another chance, I would treat you better. I promise'

----------------------------
Hello!
I'm the editor
I hoped you like this chapter

---------------------------

First edit- 2019 somethin

second edit- January 25 2021 

soooo i was gone for 2 years haha, luckily our author was still nice enough to let me edit, I promise i wont disappear again this time. I edited this chapter and 2nd chapter again as i felt that it was somewhat lacking, please tell me if you have any suggestions, if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes

Thanks :)

-editor