Together: Da Capo Al Fine

Heroes from various agencies along with a bunch of sidekicks sat with their backs straightened in the conference room of the headquarters of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department. Aside from police officers from public security, criminal investigation and organized crime control, there were drug enforcement agents from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare as well, the total number of occupants present exceeding well over a hundred. In front of them were members of the higher echelon of the various law enforcement divisions seated, along with the Pro Heroes FlareFreeze, Lemillion, Ingenium, Creati, Marchioness IQ, and the Wild Wild Pussycats standing along either side of the wall.

The door opened and another tall young man walked in, dressed in an olive drab color jumpsuit with white stripes, metallic red gauntlets, a red utility belt and matching metal-sole boots with black lines running through them. A thin scar ran along the side of his face from the temple to his cheek and diagonally along his forehead through the left eyebrow.

The Pro Hero Deku was here, which immediately wound up the tension of the already tense atmosphere of the room. Any murmurs and chattering immediately ceased. Everyone seated in front of their superiors stood at attention.

While he was still not the number one hero in the country as far as rankings go, many consider him to possess the heart of one, making him some of the closest. His hand to help was outstretched to anyone, man, woman, child, young, old, Quirkless, and everyone else he saw or felt needed help, unconditionally, much like the retired All Might.

That paired with his undying determination to save people, protect them and the genuine care for the victims had earned him nicknames like The Redeemer, Tree-Green Troubleshooter, The Emerald Equalizer and The Viridian Vindicator.

Stifling a smile, he signaled everyone to be at ease and sit down. Clapping his hands together, he spoke. "Good to see you all. Let's begin. After three months of grueling work sifting through a bunch of B.S. paperwork of shell companies combined with the intel brought back from of our UCs of the MHLW organized by Marchioness IQ plus as an anonymous tip, we have an exact location of where the drug gang Monks' Hood operates out of. And I cannot stress this enough, but speed. Is. Key to this joint op." Izuku emphasized each word with a fist in the palm. "This fight needs to be over before they realize it's even started. There will be three teams, whose particular movements will be explained by the respective leaders. Starting off with our overwatchers from up on high, Team Sierra, led by Sensor Girl."

"Thank you, Deku." The gray haired bespectacled woman nodded as she stood up. "I will be taking position as Spotter 1. We've already done recon thanks to Anima but without much time to case the environment than we're comfortable with. This gang has a lot of money and firepower and they hate the law so there is a great chance they bulked up on security during the three months. Always be on guard. Spotter 2 is Tentacole. Anything or anyone that wasn't or shouldn't be there, let everyone know about it."

Shouji nodded from behind his mask as he clenched his many fists.

"Next up, Sniper 1 is Mr. Snipe. He's going to post up on the top of the highest tree with me, covering everyone's backs. Sniper 2, Chargebolt, paired with Tentacole. You'll be closer in at 150 meters, your max range. Until you are given the signal, do not fire, but once you have the go ahead, generators, security centers, alarms, and anything else with an IC that's not ours within your reach needs to be taken off the board permanently. Once they're deaf and blind, move around accordingly and give anyone else cover should they need it."

"Roger that, ma'am." Kaminari nodded with a smile, rubbing his hands together.

"Before we move on to the next team," Izuku stood up with a hand raised, "I'd like to make it known that there will be two more additions. Spotter 3 is Tsukuyomi. He'll circle the area from an even higher vantage point and keep in contact with the teams. Anyone who manages to give the ground force the slip is Dark Shadow fodder. Salvo 1 will cover a whole lot of range although he isn't here right now: Lucky Strike. He'll be giving them a scare with missiles."