Makeover: The Encore

It was done. Three long, grueling and arduous years with a plethora of peaks and valleys to brave, but it was done. All those enrolled had finished the curriculum of the Department of Heroes of UA High School and successfully graduated (yes, even Mineta and Bakugou), ready to lend a helping hand anytime, anywhere, from helping the elderly across the street to punting Villains into prison. And more importantly, they can do so legally now, in the eyes of the law, without being reprimanded.

For the Hero Course Party Rockers (dubbed as such by Izuku as they have gotten closer over the years) consisting of Ashido, Kaminari, Sero, Hagakure, Kirishima, Tetsutetsu Tokage, Fukidashi and Kendo, this meant one thing: "GRADUATION PAAARRRTYYYYYYYYY!" They all shouted in unison from atop the roof of the school.

"We already had one, technically speaking," Izuku commented without batting an eye. "And it ended like.....fifteen minutes ago."

Ashido let out a sarcastic chuckle. "Okay, Izuku? First, no. That is called commencement. It's a ceremony. And not like a wedding where there's a party and an after-party following the ceremony. It's just a ceremony. I refuse to acknowledge that as a party in any capacity. The food was good, but still."

"Yeah, dude, come on! A party ain't a party with chaperones!" Sero concurred.

"Alright, alright, I get it. It wasn't a party. Now if you'll excuse me."

"Bro, bro, bro, Izuku, bro." Kirishima rested a firm hand on Izuku's shoulder as he was about to start for the door, shaking his head in disappointment. "Haven't you learned anything from spending time with us?"

"Plenty. Would you like me to go over everyone's weight, BMI and measurements and a couple of your tells before you do something?"

"Dude, what the fuck!" Kaminari shouted, clearly disturbed by the fact that Izuku was privy to all this. "Du-no! Stop that shit!"

"So why are you coming to me to plan the party when YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES THAT WANT THE PARTY!?"

"Midoriya, c'mon. Pleeeeaaaaaase?" Tokage squeezed her hands together as she stared at the green-haired boy that she treated like a little brother on account of being green-haired like her. "You're like, top of the class in terms of tactical awareness! Hell, you were the goddamn valedictorian! We need something mind-blowing! Unless you're going to college, this is the last time we're going to be students, so let's go out with a bang! Please? Please? Pleeeeeaaaaaase?"

Izuku sighed with his eyelids half-closed. "Tokage, you can beg all you want, but I can see the crocodile tears behind your puppy dog eyes, so drop it. That isn't gonna work on me."

"Urgh.....You used to not be able to say no and get red and flustered so easily....." Tokage grumbled as she blew a raspberry at Izuku in mild annoyance. "What would fluster you now? Or make you say yes?"

He didn't miss a beat and answered with a straight face without so much as batting an eye. "Shiosaki, Pony, and Miruko throwing themselves at me on a Friday night in risqué clothing in the penthouse for a weekend of utter debauchery that'll make Satan blush."

"I...dammit, I can't tell if he's joking." Kaminari grumbled as he gently covered his nose as the image came to mind.

The girls ooh-ed and squealed in unison at the image. "I'm gonna tell them you're having impure thoughts and Kyoka that you're cheating on her in your head." Hagakure pulled her phone out, giggling.

"And don't you dare get dirty with our priestess and horned angel." Kendo growled with a strange expression that was somehow both a smile and a scowl. "I will mush you into guacamole. But seriously, Setsuna's right. We do need something."