Drama Overture In D Major Op.2

Just as Izuku opened his door to leave for his music lesson with Jirou, Tokoyami stepped into his view. "Midoriya, may I have a moment of your time?"

"Um, sure. Yeah. Something wrong? If you want pointers about different applications of Dark Shadow, I can――"

"I appreciate it, but the reason I'm here is not because of that. It's more a.....personal matter. Pertaining to you."

"To me? How?"

"I would prefer to tell you in private."

"Okay, then." Izuku stepped back and let Tokoyami enter. "So?"

"I know about you and Jirou."

"Wai...wait. What?"

"I said I know that you and Jirou are in a relationship. Although it was by coincidence that I stumbled upon your....lustful revelry in the dark. In the common room. With her."

At that moment, Izuku wanted nothing more than to defenestrate himself down to the ground level from the window as he covered his face and turned around in shame, groaning. "You....you saw that? Really?"

"Yes. As did Kouda."

"...I'm gonna go jump of the roof now, if you don't mind."

Tokoyami stopped Izuku's advance as he placed a firm hand on his shoulder. "Rest assured, your secret is safe with me, as it is with Kouda whom I have sworn into secrecy. He would never betray Jirou's trust."

"Wait, Kouda knows too?!" Tokoyami only nodded. Izuku made a strong mental note to himself to really keep the urge for displaying affection in check in the future. The silver lining was that the people who know are people that both he and Jirou knew could keep their mouth shut.

"We ran into each other on the elevator going down, so yes."

"Okay. Okay...so, what about it? If you're telling me to be more careful, we have been."

"I assumed as much. But you are sidetracking me. The problem isn't you or Jirou. It's Uraraka."

"Uraraka? Uh....why and how?"

"A little while before you came back, she was pacing back and forth in this very hallway. And she was about to ask me about you and your relationship status. I am not at liberty to divulge details that you ought to hear from her, but it's come to my attention that her nerves have been quite clearly and thoroughly rattled due to last night's....speculations. Although you don't seem to pay much mind to it, I figured you should be notified of the existence of this problem at the very least. That's all."

"Oh. Alright. Thanks." Both left the room in silence. Tokoyami returned to his room while Izuku trotted up the stairs to the next floor and knocked on Jirou's door, who took his hand and gently pulled him inside, welcoming him with a warm embrace and a kiss.

"Hey, um, so.....Yaomomo knows about us now. She asked me straight up, and I didn't want to lie. Not to her."

"It's okay. We did talk about this and if anyone can be prudent, it's her." Izuku gave her a reassuring hug as he nuzzled her ear. "But.....that's exactly a fourth of the entire class that knows about us."

"A fourth? Wait, time out. Who else knows?"

"Tokoyami. And Kouda. Apparently they, um....they saw us."

"What the....how? Saw us where? Wait....did they....? Oh, fuck me sideways! They saw.....they saw that!?"

"Yeah, the-aah!?"

"You horny, stupid, reckless, shortsighted――" Jirou promptly grabbed the pillow on her bed and began beating Izuku over the head with it.