Arpeggio of the Conscience

Jirou could feel her cheeks in pain from grinning like an idiot for such a long time, finding the best position that allowed her to snuggle up as close as possible to Izuku. He was lightly snoring but kept a firm grip on her hand. This was a situation straight out of a rom-com, but she was beginning to understand why people like clichés as much as they do.

"Oh shiiiiit...." she groaned, covering her face while still in the comfort of Izuku's toned arms, the memories of what she did last night coming back to her. While she most certainly had no regrets, she couldn't believe how rapidly their level of intimacy had increased overnight. It must've been some kind of record. And God Almighty, her moans and screams! She could only pray to whatever God existed that nobody heard them. Especially Hagakure who lived on the same floor. She looked at Izuku who was still sleeping with that adorable smile and failed to resist the urge to kiss him awake.

He rubbed his sleepy eyes as he sat upright. "Hmm? Morning, Kyoka. I'm going to assume you just kissed me awake. What time is...Oh, fuck." Realizing exactly what they had done last night, Izuku did the same. He had just spent an extremely sensual, intimate night at the dorm. With a girl. In her own room.

"As Kaminari would say: we done fucked up. We're lucky that I woke up early. It's still 6:00 a.m. Get your clothes and get to your room before someone sees you."

"R-right!" Jumping off the bed, Izuku quickly got dressed and headed for the door. "Um, see you in class, I guess?"

"Heh, yeah. I'll see you then." As the door closed quietly, Jirou buried her face into her pillow, kicking her legs about in embarrassment and joy. They were officially together now, pretty much just blasting through the levels of intimacy that would rival the intensity of All Might's TEXAS SMASH in a single night. All except one, that is.

That aside, it was the best night of her life. Who knew the usually socially awkward nerd transformed into a beast between the sheets when his juices were flowing? Plus, seeing that assertive and rather aggressive side of him....was kind of a turn-on to be honest, not to mention being on the receiving end of that considerately gentle but undeniably aggressive passion. And giving back, oh that was fun, watching him squirm and beg at every touch. If that was what foreplay was like, she couldn't imagine how actually having sex would feel. She shuddered at the thought, partially out of fear and partially out of anticipation.

Though she didn't mind being marked as Izuku's, she had to figure out a way to hide all the bite marks and hickeys that were covering her entire body in the next hour or so. Luckily there were no classes related to heroics that day that would require changing. "Now where the fuck's that bottle of aloe?"

The halls of the second floor where Izuku lived was deserted as he made his way back to his own room before being spotted by anyone. Getting down on all fours, he began doing his morning sets of calisthenics starting with pushups, taking at least three seconds for each repetition before rising up and clapping his hands together.

He was definitely not himself last night. What the hell happened? What was all that....assertiveness? That aggression that made Jirou squirm, orgasm, sound off like crazy and retaliate in kind? It certainly felt amazing doing what he did with her and letting her do everything she did, but Izuku couldn't help feeling slightly worried at the discovery of this side of himself that was completely foreign until last night. "God what's happening to me?"

Now he had to think of a way to circumvent certain people who are bound to ask questions about what is going on between him and Jirou along with where the red welts and bite marks came from. While not as bad as the secret of One For All getting out, the exposure of this new secret would bring about a string of its own problems.