Panic! At The Open-Mic

Under the covers of her bed in naught but her skin, Kyoka flipped through the pictures on her phone at 5:00 a.m. next to her equally naked boyfriend still asleep as she ruffled his hair with her fingertips, the sensation similar to petting a sleeping malamute. Most of the pictures were newly photographed ones in their recent dates as well as the ones from their makeover. Both of them were laughing, smiling, eating, dressed like fashion models. "God, we look fucking fabulous." Kyoka was never going to get tired of that voracious smile that made her admit evil is sexy. Izuku's brand of evil, though.

She chuckled at one in particular of Izuku asleepwith his mouth hanging open during the previews airing before Scott Pilgrim vs The World. He was somewhat miffed at the fact she had poured popcorn into his mouth during that state and nipped her ear a little harder than usual in retaliation.

As Kyoka gently tossed her phone onto her bag on the floor, she rolled over to face Izuku who sported the body of a Greek god and yet possessed the face of a puppy, the contrast between the two making him all the more irresistible. If only every night could be spent like this, she could wake up extra early, feeling absolutely refreshed and blissful, even if it was after a night of incessant foreplay that induced pleasure of the highest degree. Not to mention she could poke prod, caress, kiss and dote on the nerdy sleepyhead she was proud to call her significant other.

Poking Izuku's cheeks with her jacks, she gave him a kiss on the bite mark she left on him, making him stir a little. "God why are you so cute.....?" Kyoka hung her head, muttering in annoyance as she slowly slid his arm under her head as her pillow, snuggling up to him.

With an inaudible mumble, Izuku's other arm pulled her in closer as he turned on his side, her face now buried in his chest. This clinginess, this blatant want for comfort was another thing she liked about him. Izuku, if anything, was the giving type and letting him indulge being on the receiving end was....well, fun for her. Giving him slight tingles with her jacks hitting specific points at low outputs with dirty whispers and breaths, gently stroking his cock and even giving him a blowjob every once in a while allowed her to take mental notes on how to get a leg up on the who-can-turn-who-on-faster race.

What's more, she loved seeing him reach an orgasm. He reels his head back, gets all embarrassed and red, covering his face when on his back (although at times she prevents him from doing so), apologizing profusely when he made a mess of her face and hair (on multiple accounts) which she just responds by pulling the sticky stuff off with her fingers and licking it up.

Giving Izuku the reins was just as enjoyable. It was almost like flipping this switch in him that turned him into a relentless lover, the beast in the sheets (as she liked to say), the most recent escapade done in his room and on the desk, still in their school uniforms unbuttoned but not undressed. His tongue just.....creeping up her thigh, lapping up her clitoris and then invading her G-spot underneath her skirt so abrasively while on his knees felt so wrong but it felt so right, because dammit, she loved him.

Lightly giving him a peck, Kyoka breathed his scent in as she frowned. Despite being able to control themselves from blatantly displaying their affection in public, neither one of them liked it. The wait until they could stop holding back was more agonizing than any training regimen Izuku could cook up for the both of them. Even Aizawa's hellishly honest and brutal assessments felt only half as strenuous.

She found herself to be more on edge and irritable during the stages of affection deficiency, usually taking it out on Kaminari and the other stooges for being their usual idiotic selves. Izuku was prone to....indulging in his voracious, aggressive side which even after discovering it rarely displays unlike the formerly side-parted Blondie McSplodie who embodies it.