Teacher's Solo, Parents' Trio

The flames of excited gossip had finally started to settle in Heights Alliance 1-A after the lip-locking stunt Kyoka pulled with Izuku, which she exacerbated by throwing out words equivalent to napalm while stringing him along by the tie: "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go eat some chocolate and then stick my tongue down his throat some more for at least another hour and then have him do the same to me. In private." This was met with a mix of jeering, cheering and whistling which they both accepted as it completed the hat trick of wins they had stacked up that day.

But a backdraft came quickly in the form of the monthly magazine Fashionissimo with the cover and the first several pages featuring the couple in their respective clothes that Fletcher fitted them out with.

A sleepy-eyed Izuku walked downstairs with his bag to find many of his classmates huddled around Ashido and Hagakure who each had a copy of the magazine in their hand with Kyoka sitting between them as they all squealed, oohed, and aaahed at the cover and the next few pages. "Heeeeey, there he is! Izuku 'The Bad Boy' Midoriya! Whatcha gonna do when he comes for youuuuu!"

"Aaaaaand here we go." He muttered to himself as he braced for the first wave of questions and reactions.

"Dude, Midoriya, how the hell are you and Jirou on a fashion magazine!?" Kaminari asked as he shoved a copy of it into Izuku the minute he approached the table for breakfast. "You look fly as hell on this. What happened to the resident shy guy that we all know and love? I kinda miss him, you know."

"Long story short, Kyoka met her equivalent of All Might in the music industry at a unisex boutique. He owned the place and asked us to model for him. She said yes, I got roped in, and had some fun by accident. No regrets though. And we also got to keep the clothes for free as payment which you all saw yesterday."

"Midoriya, this is like a megaton-upgrade of you from day one in class and while I don't hate it, it's fuckin' scary how different you look right now and how you look in this." Kirishima chuckled jovially.

"While it is....rather perplexing to see you in this sort of attire, I'm glad to see you're having fun in the process of turning over a new leaf like this. Well done, Midoriya. I'm proud to call you my friend." Iida nodded with a smile.

"The look on your face on the cover page gave me chills, ribbit." Asui commented with a slightly bashful smile.

"Midoriya, please tell me you plan on doing this more!" Ashido begged. "Please? I swear I will become a fan and everything! Ooooh, I know! Next time wear a three piece suit with your hair slicked back and wear Iida's glasses. The catchphrase would be: Manners Maketh Man. Yaomomo, will you create clothes for him so we can make a dropbox file or something?"

"I....certainly wouldn't mind, but....I'd be more interested in fitting Jirou out, to be completely honest." Yaoyorozu smiled. "She looks absolutely dazzling in this dress."

"I appreciate that, but I didn't plan for that to happen, Ashido," Izuku said as he pulled a glass of his leftover smoothie from the fridge, "and I don't know if I wanna do that again. I'm trying to be a Pro Hero first and foremost, not a fashion icon."

"Awww, can't you do both?" Ashido insisted with a pouty face.

"Fucking dammit, you groupies, enough is enough!" Bakugou raised his voice as he stood up, overturning his chair which Kirishima managed to catch before it hit the floor. "Sure, shitty Deku got a couple photos taken. WHO. THE HELL. CARES!? It was a single fucking event that happened yesterday. It's in the past, so LET IT FUCKING DIE NOW! Besides, you dumbasses should know the photos for this sorta shit goes through a metric fucking ton of editing."