Trio Capriccio

"Well...this is home for me....."

"You live in an apartment flat?" Izuku asked as he stared at the five story high red brick apartment.

"Yes and no. My parents actually bought the land and the building on it and remodeled it in about a month. The parking area is still a parking area but doubles as a limited outdoor experimenting backyard with a storage unit and a garage. The first two floors are living quarters and the top three floors are workshops and more storage."

"Whoooaaaaaa..." Izuku breathed. "That.....is kinda awesome. I would so live here."

Kyoka let out a low whistle at the sight as she nodded in agreement.

Once they parked GEM and entered the apartment after going through biometric scans (which Mei explained were there for obvious safety reasons), they walked up to the second floor where her room was. Unlike the rest of the place that was utterly trashed with gadgets, manuals, blueprints and spare parts, her room was devoid of that aftermath of a hurricane. There was a desk, a bed, two large bookshelves, a wardrobe, a bedside table and various knick-knacks. It was likely the only room devoid of any gadgets or tools. "So...yeah this is what my room looks like."

"Mei, I'm not gonna lie. I was bracing myself for an avalanche of your babies the minute you opened the door to your room." Izuku chuckled as he breathed a sigh of relief, pulling his jacket off.

"I have a whole floor to myself for babies, so my room actually stays clean. As you can see. You can drop your stuff off along the wall and pop a squat anywhere." Mei sat on the chair at her desk while Izuku sat on the floor and Kyoka sat on the edge of the bed after removing her own jacket. "So, you said ground rules. What are they?"

"Oh, we're getting right to it? Alright. First and foremost, contraception. That goes without saying. Izuku has a couple condoms, I brought some spares plus pills. Second, discretion; another no-brainer. Unless it's with us, you don't discuss what happens behind closed doors under any circumstance except for emergency situations like accidental pregnancies. Third, unless I decide otherwise, I'll be in the room with you guys to make sure things don't go awry and to join in if I'm inclined to do so. Fourth, let's have fun. Sex is just as much recreation as it is an act of procreation. Any questions?"

"Um....how did your first threesome happen?"

"We don't talk about the first time. It was....awkward in the morning." Kyoka sighed as she stared up at the ceiling. "We can tell you about the second time though, since we planned it and followed through. It was my idea that I brought up with Izuku. He wasn't too keen on it in the beginning to be honest because, I'm the only girl he's ever kissed, dated and had sex with before Melissa. And he felt guilty as shit about being....well, unfaithful. His words, not mine."

"Come on, can you blame me? All Might is basically her surrogate father." Which made it ten times worse for Izuku being his successor since he essentially ended up bedding a surrogate sister figure or honorary cousin, at least. And he hated the fact it felt so good. "Luckily nobody saw us, together unclothed, so it's been in the dark ever since."

"Yeah. So, I told him how much I appreciate his remorse and his faithfulness, but he needed to...."

"Expand my palate," Izuku interjected. "And that's the best subtle expression I could come up with. She literally said something a little too on the nose. I have never come close to dying from choking on a donut from hearing someone say something. And that is one thing I will never forgive you for." He eyed Kyoka with a rebuking look.

"Oh shut up, you drama queen. You loved it." She snickered. "I mean, he's a lot better at handling pressure in social situations than three years ago, but he doesn't actively go out of his way to socialize with the opposite sex outside of the people he knows well. Not that it's a bad thing, but it wouldn't hurt to at least have the basics down. In case....you know, things don't pan out any further between us. Though that possibility is infinitesimally small." Kyoka blew a kiss at the green haired young man and ruffled his hair. He smiled at the reassuring gesture.