Makeover: The Encore

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, but.....what do I get out of it?"

"You mean aside from a weekend of debauchery?" Fukidashi deadpanned as the thought bubble got filled with the corresponding emoji expression.

There was a bit of a pause before Izuku replied, "Sure. Yes, aside from that. Don't get me wrong, if there's trouble, I will be there to cover your backs, be a confidant and all that, but the motivation behind this party is....well, it's all for you guys, primarily. And I have plans of my own for tonight."

"How about....." Tokage thought quickly, "we will all personally owe you one favor. The nature of it will, as you would say, be within the bounds of good taste, but otherwise, total carte blanche."

"Wha-Setsuna! No!" Kendo refused with an incredulous shout.

"It's one favor. And he's not allowed to say the favor is to be given more favors, because that's lame. One favor from each of us for one kick-ass party. It's a good deal."

"I'm in." Sero said.

"I third the motion." Kirishima piped up.

"Hey if Eiji's in, so am I." Tetsutetsu nodded. "Sorry, Itsuka."

"Fifth and sixth." Ashido raised her fists in the air with Hagakure, sporting a victorious smile.

"Alright, fine!" Kendo conceded, hanging her head in defeat. "I swear, I'm soooo going to regret this...You heard them. Individual favors from us for a mind-blowing party plan. Do we have an accord?"

"Yes." Pulling a notebook and pen seemingly out of nowhere, he began scribbling in the pages. "First, the time. We can't just pull this off in one day for obvious reasons if you want to go out with a bang."

"In three to seven days, maybe?" Many heads began nodding in agreement to Ashido's words.

"Sounds reasonable. Now, what kind of party style were you thinking? Nightclub? Block? Pool? College fraternity? This will change the venue depending on the answer, so the sooner we get an answer, the faster the work can progress."

"Nightclub or frat party sounds like the best option." Kendo thought aloud. "There'd be a lot of things to go through for block parties or a pool party. Like paperwork and asking Yaoyorozu or Todoroki for their help."

"I personally think they wouldn't mind, but they did say they were planning their own family get-together, so that's a sensible choice." Fukidashi nodded.

"Alright, so nightclub or frat style. Not exactly mutually exclusive in certain cases from what I've heard, but...oooh. I think I might know a place. That place in Kamino. Club ARC. Ran and owned by several retired Pro Heroes and police officers. I heard the pricing is relatively reasonable as well, the security's good, music's good, and food is good. The rooftop....has a pool installed, I believe. Or was it a Jacuzzi? Whichever."

"Oh, dude! That sounds awesome!" Kaminari grinned from ear to ear with an excited glow in his eyes. "Wait, heard from.....?"

"She works in the agency I intern at. You know Bubble Girl?"

"Oh, yeah yeah!"

"She has off days and likes blowing off steam in a club every now and then. It's pretty huge, so we can fan out and have fun. Without getting drunk. They're really strict about that."

"Hey, safety's always a good thing. Fucking hate those roofies." Kirishima growled.

"What kind of music though?" Ashido eyed Izuku carefully. "You know I can be picky."

"I don't know about who they bring in for the DJ, but according to their official website, they'll be doing a hip hop memory lane, starting at the 80s, 90s, and then 2000s. It'll be starting....four days from now. And they would probably take song requests as well."