"""Nicole"""Yess""" lets do make up"""!natural ok"""gotcha chick"""as she laughs!  ""I am ready for this date"""yesss you betta be Bella! """

Natural makeup on! Check! Casual comfy clothes on with flats! I am ready! It's 11:45 am I guess I need to head to Anna's!
I just sent him a text! Saying I am ready and nervous! I feel like I can talk to him freely! Jackson told me "Stop being nervous" I don't bite ok""" I might wanna bite you in another way lol he text back"""but I wont harm you pretty lady."""
"""text me when you get to Anna's ok ready to see you"" Ok I text back.
I gather my bag and my confidence ok yess gather that! Nicole looking at me! I tell her to stop! She nervous for me but happy!
I get ready to go and get this big bear tight hug ok lol! From her! ""I am a call away but you got this"""it's just a date"" yess a date you been wanting go have fun I will be here."""
I go out the door! Jackson I am coming ready to see his six foot sexy handsome self! And it's just 12 noon! Doing good Bella!
     After all this I hope he don't stand me up! Don't like that! It happened to me not good!
     Jackson seems like he would not do that! Too smart! Too handsome! Too kind!
       I am too much into this guy scaring myself but I am going on this date! Almost there.
He calls me as I am driving letting me know he is there and by the window! How do he know I love to sit by the window? Who talking to him? Is it Nicole??? Hmmmm?
He don't want me to drive and talk so we hang up quick and can talk when I get there.
        I love how thoughtful he is! It's attractive!

At Anna's : Isabella POV! 12:30

It's just 12:30 I am early here! I don't see his car! But I wanna text! Yet before I do I sit and pray this goes well.
Yes! I am super excited but I wanna be calm in a sense not to overly mess up! You can mess up being too excited I know!
I see many people going in and out of Anna's a popular vegan/vegetarian eatery in Boston and I just watch hoping to see him walk past!
I really to the tenth power like Jackson and that frightens me too much! That is when the fly run meter comes on to a method! Then I do it! But no! Don't you stand this sweet handsome guy up! Cause you scared!
Just do it! It might turn out amazing! I know I gotta go in even as it's not 1 pm noon yet! I am thinking have I took my insulin lol! ""Really "" ok nervous.
Let me text him! ""I do""he responds! ""I see you beautiful"""sitting in the car""" he laughing"" then smirks""" you scared but I won't hurt you"""so don't run"""you want too""I ain't going nowhere here with you."""come on in I am at table 7."""
WOW! Jackson knows I wanna run! Yet won't go nowhere from my crazy self lol! He might be for real the one "lol!"
Let me go in to sit and be in great vibes with this tall, chocolate dream of a man! He seems real he do! Getting out the car!
       And his voice omg! I could hear him talk all day!!! Here I go!

Jackson at Anna's: POV!

I seen her in the car! Kinda looking like I wanna run ok! Maybe questioning if I am how I act! I am how I act with everyone!
I am kind! Humble! Sweet! Funny! I am a gentleman and kinda quiet at times.
She is astounding and don't know it! I knew she would wanna run the 4K getting closer to the date.
Her eyes! That chocolate skin! Now to see her be her and eat! I already want her in my bed and being forever.
It doesn't sound crazy the girl got me and I kind of like it! Here she is walking in! WOW!
"""Hey"" Hey you""let me hug you"""I missed you""I missed you too!"" I said this to him omg Bella! I was all calmly for him!
             I sat across from him! He just looked at me! Held my hands tight in those big beautiful hands of his! I asked " you just staring why?"" Cause you so beautiful to me and awesome"" let me stare at you""ok you can"" I said weak ok!!!
She wows me and I am ready to know her more than an hour! I could see she was nervous!
          Look! I was breathless even watching her in her car!  I was cool and I am cool with her in front of me at this table.
So here at Anna's a great vegan and vegetarian food spot that she loves! I love it if she does! I am glad Nicole told me this as I asked her could I take her bestie on a date!