baby boy's name is...

Start from the beginning

Scott and Mitch hold up an ultrasound picture of Baby Boy Grassi-Hoying from a few days ago!

"Hi, baby boy. You are getting so big in my belly! You are already giving me heart burn like crazy and I finally feel your kicks and little flutters. You are also already a superstar! You are wiggling, kicking and waving at the ultrasound techs and the doctor. They love it. I never thought I would want another little one, but seeing you every two weeks makes my heart flutter in excitement. I was so shocked when the pregnancy test showed two dark lines. I didn't wanna do this again, but now I am so happy I am. You are absolutely worth it, baby boy." Mitch says.

"Baby boy, you are a miracle from God above. Daddy and I thought our family was complete but God said not yet. You are truly a miracle, because we thought Daddy's body couldn't do it again, but it is. Miracles do happen and you are one of them!" Scott says.

"Papa and I are so blessed to be your parents and we cannot wait to welcome you into our large family. You have six siblings who are excited to take care and spoil you." Mitch says.

Sawyer holds up a white onesie that Connie and Rick bought for baby boy when Mitch and Scott first announced the pregnancy to them.

"Baby boy, your first name means that wills or commands

"Baby boy, your first name means that wills or commands. This name is Daddy's favorite boy name and he literally begged me to let this be your name. I had to say yes, because I love your Daddy so so much. Plus, this name fits you so much already." Scott says.

Liam, Isabella, Amelia and Hudson run over to Mitch and Scott. Mitch and Scott hand Liam, Isabella, Amelia and Hudson the letters to spell out baby boy's first name!

Liam places the letter J in the grass.

Isabella places the letter O in the grass.

Amelia places the letter E in the grass.

Hudson places the letter L in the grass.