Chapter nineteen: The Volpic.

I peered out of the carriage. Watched as the saints in the streets with trade and prosperity all around. I heard the soft playing the violins as the sun hit the channels of water from yesterday's pouring rain going down the road like a river.

I saw something I would never think I would see. The Eiffel tower. It was so large and breathe taking. What I didn't know is that was are stopping point. My eyes widened as we pulled up. Richard helped me out. He gave the carriage driver cash and he was off his way.

"Why are we stopping?" I said as I stared at the beautiful scene. I wished Markus could see this. No one was out that perfect night. Richard walked to my side his hand brushing against mine. I ignored it though.

"Well this is our destination." He said simply.

I looked at him jolting in surprise. "Were here?!"

"Yes under this structure, the Eiffel tower is where the Volper is." He said as we started to walk under it.

"How?" I said stupidly as he stopped in the middle to the heard of the Eiffel tower there were was a sewer cover. "Oh..." I said dumbly.

His bent down and his long fingers seemed to mange to take it off. He then looked at me and said grabbing his cane "Remember act like everyone is worthless. Even the Volpric sometimes, just be your opposite." I nodded as he jumped down. I looked down surprise not to see any sewage. It was small, crypt looking. I closed my eyes and jumped.

Strangely it was a hard fall. Richard closed the cover and we crawled down the tunnel until with got to a small door. We opened it and we entered in a bigger room. It had troches on each side of the walls.

There was to cloaked guards there. There tunic armor had a V as the symbol of the Volper. Richard walked across the room like he was the boss. Which he technically he was. I started to walk how I usually walked my cat was. My braid softly flapped as I did this.

The guards opened the doors for us. As I stepped in I saw a whole different world. It was a long cavern of darkness but oh there was light. The torches lite up the open space world. There was to the west looking like farms for animals and the east small hunts in fenced in with wire bars~ Blood slaves.

In the heart there was a grand city. The walls were black and red rubies. We walked through the gate to see every building was connected. A group of guards went passed up marching with chained blood slaves. I watched in horror. They had little bite marks all over them. Their faces full of ashes and some were even blind.

Richard pushed me along and said "Do better."

So I did I walked with pride. All the vampires wore cloaks and there was something else. I saw for the first time a Sixmoula. It had a body of a man and arms coming out of its rip cage. It's skine was pale and full of armor. It's eyes were long and black there was six of them covering his face except for his mouth which had jagged fangs in it.

It pounded on armor and I heard the cling clan as I passed. "They treat them like slaves what they don't know is that they know originals are here and they are going to help us rebel that one knows who you are and why you are here." He said softly.

I shivered at that thought of all the Bevelton's staring at me they know that I was the only one. What is I never rescued them? I pushed those thoughts aside as I saw something I've never seen before. To large snakes. Over Fifty feet tall black scales. Yellow cat eyes with fangs. A rattle on the end of there tail. It shook wildly as it stretched out in the cavern almost touching its ceiling. It looked like they were about to burst into the streets of Paris.