Chapter fifteen: An UN-forgotten kiss

A/N: Ahhh feels oh my goodness this is the most greatest speaicalist chapter. Get a bowel of ice cream your going to need it. Enjoy vampires! Who only wish this would happen to them.

       .    

                What felt like minutes was.....hours. Vampires don’t need to breathe when they kiss. Actually it Illegal to do it. I felt a very naughty girl. I didn’t know how it started it. Markus's lips seemed to message me that they loved me and they wanted me. They never want me to let go they seemed to say.

                His hand rested on my thigh as the other held the back of my head making sure I couldn’t escape his clutches. I didn’t though. My fingers ran through his thick curly blonde hair as are lips moved together. I didn’t even know why we were doing this it felt right though. I felt like I lost my innocence as a vampire truthfully.

                Markus seemed to be knowing what he was doing though. Whatever he got himself doing he regretted it as his hand came down from supporting my head and went to my cheek cupping it, the pal soft roundness that once had freckles. His lips pulled away and his eyes flickered open they were almost a black color.

                My mouth didn’t move from that position as my eyes fluttered opened as our foreheads pressed. He then looked away. He pushed me off his lap and rose. He was about to lecture me. His lips quivered as he said “I wanted to try that before I had to let you go.” He said as if he were sorry and had to explain.

                Before he could go on a three hour straight rant I stopped him. “Markus don’t be sorry. I’m you mate. I’m the one for you and if I were you I wouldn’t let me go I would run and hide.” I said offering the idea.

                Shockley I didn’t know how much self-control he had with me. His eyes became the dull him and he said “I have to the reason I am doing it is for greater purpose.” He said as if he was only telling me half the truth.

                I rose angrily. “Markus no secrets between us am I right.”

                His non-human like eyes went to the boarded windows. I got my awenser. “There is a reason why I am supposed to be Volpric. There is a reason why Richard chose me. There is a reason why he wants you to take care of me!” I snapped. “You know buy you hide it.”

                “If you knew you wouldn’t understand why I am giving you to the Volper!” He snapped as he started to head to his room. I grabbed his hand and he froze. I never down this in our relationship.

 I begged him “Don’t you walk away from me Markus Valora!”

Markus nostrils flared. He was growing impatient with me. “If Volpric knows what kind of person he chose to be his heir then he will kill you and Richard. He chose someone who won’t be like him. Someone who couldn’t lose their humanity easily unless confused and heart break happens.”

“What?” I said softly almost a gasp.

“You don’t understand. The vampire system is falling apart. We need a more human person to approach the throne or else we will have another dark age. And if we have another dark age we will all have to fallow him so will humans and unbalance will form and when balance isn’t form then….then hell breaks from the cracks of earth and the end of the world happens.” Markus rants but keeps going as he confesses. “We need someone like you to teach them control. Vampires are warlike creatures they will prepare and wait for the right moment to strike. Let them not strike humans the food source but another species for a while. Annabella, I have and Richard been waiting for this moment for a while to find someone like you.” He said.