Chapter sixteen: The dream of Richard and his actual return.

A/N: Hey guys sad but good chapter! Get icecream for this one and the next....man oh man your going to need. I am craving ice cream cause of this! Enjoy! *Tell me of editing errors.

  That morning I was too scared to be in my room along. A lot happened so I dragged my big book of stuff that is going to happen in his room. It was about a weak since we confessed our love and I can tell you I felt so much more comfortable with each other not hiding anything anymore.

I treasured every moment with him than on knowing soon I had to leave him. I knocked on the door. He said tiredly “Hmmm?”  I knew he was doing something weird in there. That’s why I never go in there before dawn.

I sighed clutching my book close to my chest. “Can I sleep in your room?”

I heard scratching of a feather pen. It stopped as if he was wrapping a piece of paper in his pocket. “That is quite new.” He said tiredly as he got out of his bear like chair.

“I’m scared.” I said as he swung the door open.

He looked down on me he was getting taller it was like every day or else I was getting shorter. He braced me into a hug. My head touched his chest. “Why you’re going to be queen?”

“Markus I know you’re still hiding something….” I trailed off only remember half what I was going to say.

Markus looked at me deeply. “I thought you figured out everything. I mean you found out Bevelton’s were under cover Nexulations planning a revolution and you as Queen though we changed plans and you would help us make peace and we will be all one happy family. Richard and I will be at your side.” He ranted as he played with my braided hair.

“That’s not my point but I don’t even know when to start! Also your saying you’re coming to with us to the Volper? Won’t you be arrested and killed?” I said anxiously wanting answers.

He pulled me inside and shut the door he then said “Well it gets complicating there. Richard will tell you what to do, you see no one knows really what the Volpric is planning he said that he needed a heir….we believe a queen we hope. I-I will always be in your heart.”

“So you’re not coming.” I said innocently not caring. I did but I was too tired to even understand what all of this mean at the moment.

“I am in ways but I won’t be with you all the time….the journey to Paris I will but the rest Richard will take care of you. He is basically your real instructor.” Markus said trying to make things simply for me.

I nodded and I set my book right in the middle of the bed. I then pulled the covers over me hiding from Markus’s devil expression. “Why is the book in the way, It will rewind all of my plans.” He said as if he was a creep. He laid on the other said pulling the covers off my face.

I rolled my eyes. “Well weren’t not married. There hasn’t been a wedding! Just because I am your mate doesn’t me you can just have me.” I said as if I didn’t know what I was saying. I then put my hand out, my left one so he could see the wedding ring I treasured from Philip. “You have to give me one of these and purpose to me.”

“Purpose what?” He said stupidly.

“Marriage.” I said with a big smile.

“In my culture were already married.” He said leaning in for a kiss.

I stopped his lips with my finger. “Well to bad. I am a vampire. Vampires don’t have mates.” I said tensely.

His eyebrows furrowed. “My parents were vampires and they didn’t get married.”