Chapter one: How I was "born."

A/N: Hey guys in enjoy this book!!!!!! Get your favorite beverage and relax! *This book does contain, vamrisim and vamrisim feeding and may be grapfic with certain details. ALSO some sexuality. This story also takes places in the eighteen hundreds.*

        You know, every story has it’s own mysterious that always gets solved in the end. But it's not what you hoped for. Every story is full of happy memories, love and even kindness. Well mine doesn’t. I actually don’t have much memory at all so I can’t tell you the whole story. Only this, how it really began. My life as a vampire.

        It was a cold night, wet and damp from midnight’s rain. Which poured even a little too much in the small town called Riverville. A small town, which everyone knows everyone.

            It was full of gossip which no one cares about. Except one which spread very quickly. A little too quickly let’s just say. A visitor from Windstone city came to the town, so we think he's from Windstone. He arrived there at three o’clock sharp in in the morning. In this old and small, un-important, far off in the country, opposite of what you call rich, town, Riverville.  Named after the river. they didn’t know what to name but “The River.” In the Old Pine’s wood’s half a mile away.

            Of course the visitor was a very wealthy man but very strange.  Even how he walked you knew, how much power he really had. He had a long cane which seemed to help him walk as if he was injured. The cane had a sliver snake on it, a cobra to be exact. It had a long iron stick and it was black. Blacker than the man’s hair. His cane was very tall but he was taller.

            Not only he was six in a half feet tall but he was very thick. Thick with small and lean muscles that were on his stretchable pale skin. His nose was the most breath taking. It was long and pointed in an attractive way. Any maiden around here would’ve have fallen for a nose like that.

            His thick, black eye brows almost resting on his peculiar eyes. They were an aged green as if he lived many lives and was rich in all of them because there was greed in them.

        You could tell this man was rich because not only his looks or how he walks but his clothing. He wore a black suite that matched his cane. It showed his muscles but also his gracefulness. His tie was long but not as long as his trenched coat which almost fell to the ground.

            He rode up in a carriage that morning in September with interested folk peeking out their windows. You see no one, just shows up in the middle of the night. This was quite queer around here you see. He got off of carriage swiftly, to a small hotel called Backen’s hotel.

            Mr. Backen was a stressed old man that was very busy and snaps if you asked him any questions. He has owned the hotel since his father, Mr. Richard Backen passed away. Which was about ten years ago at the time.

     Mr. Backen though was not curious but only angered to get up in the middle of that night for this gentlemen. So we all thought, he was a gentlemen.  After he settled down, everyone was excited to meet. I don’t know about me but I did seem to. The towns people never actually did meet him offically.

            There was of course no sight of him in daylight. Which got us all suspicious. Normally you would see a man like him trying to change a town and fix it up. No he just was in his room all day long. Mr. Backen’s wife even rumored that Mr. Backen even tried to even bring trays of food up to the gentlemen but the man always replied “I’ve eaten go about on your business.”

            This was a startling. Of course we couldn’t panic, we just thought that he brought his own food. We didn’t know how else to explain it to ourselves and we also didn't want chaos.