Chapter eleven: The very important vampire I staked

A/N: Good news! Yes! Your right! This is the chapter you find out why Richard bites her! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this one!

“Markus!” I cried. I finally got the strength to crawl to him. Crawled to him, I noticed he was really crying. I whispered in his ear “Markus answer me!”

                I heard his heart froze. His ears lifted. ‘Yes!’ I thought excitedly as his big blue/grey eyes faced me. I smiled my first real genuine smile

                “Your-“

                “I never did!”

                “I gave you blood and you still didn’t-“

                “Markus, you saved me.”

                “And almost your murder.” He muttered in disgust. “You always made me kill you!”

                I looked down blushing. “No Emily please tell me you didn’t see that whole scene!” He said more embarrassed than I thought.

                I looked up and said “You care, for my safety because your giving me to your ex best friend when he comes back. That’s all I got from it.” I lied but soon my heart sank as He nodded that, that was the truth.

                I looked up again. “Friends running through the night?”

                He started to play with my hair and said “Sure why not! I need a friend.” He got up sadly and said “I’m going to sleep since is daylight.”

                “Thanks.” I said.

                At first looked confused. Then he just started to panic. “What do you mean?” He said dumbly like a boy.

                “For everything. Even though I am still crossed you made me fed from a man. You were trying to help but you did it in the wrong way. Which was good because now I do know you have feelings.” I said more softly in the end. “Feelings for me. Even though there petty.”

                Markus seemed to hear it and smiled and slipped out of the room. I fell of my bed and for the first time in my life I felt by someone other than Philip. I twirled the wedding ring but I wasn’t thinking of the good looking Philip. I was thinking and pretending Markus gave me the ring. Sadly dreams don’t come true.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                I woke up that night in the best mood. I put (with Markus’s help.) a simple dress. I braided my hair casually and walked out of the room into the parlor. Markus smirked and started to play my theme. I rolled my eyes as he played it.

                I sat with him on the bench. Until he finished it seemed to trace left him.  He then said wearily “Let’s go for a walk before we go eat.”

                I was surprise to he wanted to walk around. “Sure.” I said bored, as I slumped off the bench and opened the door waiting for him. He went to his room first and came back smirking. “What are you planning Markus Valora?” I said suspiciously.

                His smirk just got bigger as he took my arm and said “Shall we Emily Bevelton?”

                “I suppose.” I replied as we stepped out of room not knowing this was going to be the longest night of my vampire life.