Chapter thriteen: The Theena in the shop

A/N: Yeppee I am back! Okay here is a little filler to keep you intersted. School started so It will be harder to tye! Aww well I will be on though every day! 

        Sadly to say me and Markus’s love relationship never got closer than that until the end of this part of the tale. We both knew with me going to be soon Volpric or working with his side until he steps down its best not the have heart break.

                Also though, he isn’t my soul mate. I am his but he is not mine. It doesn’t mean I don’t love him it’s just I could love anyone awhile I was made for him. We still though ran around eating dying people from hospitals and rats in alley ways. Once or twice a night Markus would slip off to the Saloon.

                He would always return with news from the strange loner werewolf or from the human world. Wars or new sickness the usual. I would mostly stay at home and read and write. I would jot down all my feelings. Including my feelings for Markus.

                Of course like every usual morning I went to bed. I redid my braid and slipped under the covers. I never really knew what Markus did in mornings. He tells me that sleep is for the brats who are bored but he was always full of mysterious. Whenever he was around me he was sleeping.

                Well I fell asleep that night. But to my surprise I woke up or I felt like I did. I rose from the ground. There was nothing…but blackness. It was like God decided to take everything away. There was nothing but me. Except there was something. Ground but it was a like a smooth book cover nothing on it.

                I turned to look at directions to find something that would tell me where I was. My weak heart quickened which was bad for my health. I heard soft steps and a cane. That cane those steps I’ve heard them before. I started to shiver and tremble. I yelped “Markus?!” Even though, it wasn’t him.

                “Ahhh Markus…….Markus Valora? Good chap and is a good friend if I could have them. Born from to vampires that poor Nexulation he has a brave heart! ” Something whispered in my ear. I turned to see who was there but no one was there. The handsome tender voice said softly “If I could only save him but all he wanted to do is help and helped him has.”

                “Sa-save him???” I said stuttering. The voice didn’t reply. I cried out screaming “What is it? Help me! I’m alone!” The voice never replied.

                I woke up with Markus on top of me. He pinned my arms down. His eyes were wild. I jerked up and down until I realized I escaped the dream. I looked around and stared in Markus’s eyes which were lovingly looking into mine.

                “What happened?” I choked.

                Markus’s smile returned. He stroked my hair and said “A nightmare.”

                I shook my head and said “It was too real!”

                “I know.” He said softly. He rolled off of me. He licked his lips as if he was hungry.

                I closed my eyes and said “It’s not a sign that…..”

                Markus ignored me as he ran his fingers through his hair as if he had a memory flash. He slowly turned to me sadly. “Don’t say it! I won’t believe you!” I cried as he just came to my side.

                “Hey you’re okay. We both know what’s going to happen. He is going to bring you back the great Volpric even though he is an awful person you will become his heir than as he steps down you will take his place, you will be grand and great! You will make the world a better place. Remember? Angel in the darkness?” He said trying to encourage me.