Chapter fourteen: The Volpric

A/N: Sorry so short.

Chapter fourteen: The Volpric.

                The atmosphere was full of darkness. Wickedness that seeped through the streets. Right under the Eiffel tower, laid the city Volper. Full splendor. Whatever laid there was Volpric Theacline. Gold and other riches filled the streets.

                This was heaven in hell. Coldness fill the streets as you heard the sixmoula’s hard at work. Nasty demons that had a human like body or what it looked like a decaying one with three arms stretching out there rib cages which made them walk high in the sky.

                The vampires preparing for the takeover of mankind. Full of armor as they walked in the group of six, the devil’s number. Some even still drank at this time of hour or slept with the blood slaves drinking the slowly.

                The Volpric though wasn’t doing his usual. He wasn’t drinking to his desires then make epic horrifying speeches. He faced the cobble stone wall which’d was stained with blood from his last victim. His long almost white hair spilled over his shoulders going to his back.

                He was very tall for a vampire but this was another sign of power. So was his long train cape that fell. His tunic a cream color and his pants a thick creamy color. Jewels were all on his long fingers which’d grasped his cane. In the other hand was a tall wine glass full of blood. He seemed lost in thought as someone knocked on the door.

                “Come ‘in” He said so softly it was darkly mysterious to anyone especially human would make them fear. But to any guard they couldn’t show they must have no emotion. That’s what this guard did. He stood stiffly his cloak hid his face but you could just sense he was very handsome.

                “Any news?” Said the Volpric as he sipped the blood. He still didn’t face the guard because the guard meant nothing to him and the guard knew that.

                “No my lord, but the mission the kill the last theena is completed.” He said sharply.

                “Soo? I do not care! Where is the book?!” Snarled the leader.

                The cloaked vampire was silent for a moment. “Sir there was no book we searched high and low.”

                The king screamed and smashed his glass in the wall but he still didn’t turn around. “IF-YOU-DON’T-FIND-IT-I-WILL-STAKE-YOU-THEN BURN Your BODY I KILL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He screeched. This was a test to see if he would react but he didn’t.

                “Think of it already done sir. I also want to inform you Richard is on his way. We got notice he took care of business and is bringing the girl and the original to your presence.” He said a bit harshly and impatient.

                The Volpric replied in the same cold attitude. “Excellent! I have been waiting. You’re dismissed.”

                The cloaked one slowly opened the door but the Volpric said sharply “Wait, send one in for me. I’m getting hungry.” He slowly turned his head. His bushy eyebrows seemed to get thicker and his mouth red stained in blood. His eyes red as well. His pointed chin pointed to the man as if he were pointing at him. A small cruel smile plastered on his face. His fangs were extremely too long to be a normal vampire’s.

                Without hesitation the other vampire almost disgusted with his appetite said “Yes Volpric.” And for the rest of the night screams of innocent blood slave girls dying heard through the night underground.