Chapter ten: "Angel in a death bed."

A/N: Ahhhh I wish you guys knew what happens! Oops it's a sercet. Sweet Markus Valora sometimes your on my nerves.

I woke up feeling something cool going down my throat. It was blood. Markus held my head and supported my back with his chest. He held a jug of blood pushing it against my lips, grumbling. When I finished I said “What happened?”

                Markus sighed and said “Well I gave you space the rest of the night till dawn. When I noticed you didn’t drink anything. So I went to the neighbors and spilled some from you.”

                “Markus that was thoughtful.” I said sweetly.

                “I am doing this because it’s my job. He said coldly. He rose and said “Well it late afternoon I’m stuck in here letting you know.”

                “Great!” I said sarcastically.

                He rolled his eyes “Of course you love to spend time with me!

                I just smiled, wiping my mouth.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                A couple weeks after I was surprise Markus hasn’t been bugging me about my melt down and what I was going to say. Actually he mainly played my main theme whenever I entered the room. It always made me blush and scolded at him. He never listened like all men.

                One night though I didn’t awake to my main theme. Actually he was already out feeding. I didn’t notice this though. I actually to hungry to care. I went outside to look around for rats. I ate most of the population. Actually the newspaper company said its miracle how the drastic the rat population went down.

                My turned out to the unexpected. I was walking down a dark alleyway when I noticed someone was finally. I did a cat walk that I picked up by a friend. Yes, I am embarrassed to say Markus has this weird manly “attitude.” Walk. He says it attracts women, it makes him feel confident.

                Well I thought supposedly this was cool I mean no one was going to see me. So practically I was making fun of him until I heard the food steps. I froze. It was a dead end. I saw a rat pass me but I didn’t care anymore. My ears perked up as I heard the loud stomping. My eyes were bright red ‘control. Don’t hurt but control.’ My heart leaped for joy. It wanted food. The heart beat was fast of a bloody human body.

                ‘Control!’ I snapped. “Sir. Please. I don’t want to hurt-“

                “Oh honey there must be a mistake! I am going to leave so many scars.” Said a husky voice.

                My body felt tense as he said that. I may was able to defend myself but I have never experienced this before. It was already getting to late I was dying and I need blood. This wicked man had no choice but…..death.

                I spun around my eyes red. He backed up startled “Demon!” He gasped his hands tremble. My fangs extended ignoring the poor fellow.

                “You think you touch me? You think you can-“

                “I beg my mistress to spare my life!” He burst into tears and wailed loudly.

                I froze as my humanity crept in. He fell to his knees praying to God I wouldn’t hurt him. I knelt down to him. “It’s alright you will be my hero.” It was already too late I knew I was going to kill him.