Chapter five: Markus returns

A/N: Enjoy! Just remember if you have a question let me know. Your ideas are welcomed.\

     The whole day was quite. To quite as I hid. I was alone. I really noticed how much I needed Markus. I needed him a lot more than I thought.

            To my surprise he did return, one o’clock in the morning. I rose from the bed and from deep thought. He stuttered, in bloody mouthed. I closed my eyes. I said as if I was his wife, in forgiving way “How many, did they spot you?”

            He chuckled. “Well they did. I am hoping they don’t know it was me though.  Anyway I went to Windstone and killed as many as I could. I hid in the sewers in the day.”

            I walked over him examining his breath taking face. I started to play with one of his curls. I said “I was lonely.”

            “Well your enraged me. That’s what you get when you do that. I was having second thoughts on leaving you.” He said sharply.

            “Well I would have died. Or barely made it.” I said softly.

            “In a week we leave this place, we head to London.” He said a bit harshly for my liking, changing the subject..

            “How?” I said a bit relived.

            “Well I met a lovely lady whose father is the captain of a ship called Jamesolan. I flirted with her and told her she was the most beautiful lady I’ve ever seen. Poof there you have it. We’re going on the biggest exporting ship and cruise London! Full of potatoes!” He said happily.

            “You have your ways.” I said simply. I crossed my arms and smiled a little. I wanted to get away from this place as soon as possible. I had a bad feeling about this place. He watched me anxiousness.

            “Did anything happen?” He said quite concerned as if he left in great danger. As if a person was planning to murder me.

            “No…ha-ha…I am just worried.”

            “Oh you! We will be fine.” He pulled me in a warm hug.

            I froze. “You’re- your-hugg-ing-“

            “What am I not allowed to hug you?” He said smugly.

            I buried my face in his shoulder. “I thought vampires were cold and heartless. That this hug is only to bribe to go to London with you.” My muffled voice said from his shirt.

            I saw in a corner in his eye his smile turned into a sick smirk. “Well you never know. It could be or it could mean I care for you. This you may never know.”

            That made me annoyed but I didn’t say anything.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

            Markus actually treated me more respectfully. As a companion should do. He even stayed on his side of his bed. He was a very “good vampire.”

            This only lasted hours. The next night he barged in white face. Well when I mean white I meant than he really is. His eyes wild and seemed be excited or so scared he didn’t know what to do. I sat up from the chair as he made his dramatic entrance. “I was at the bar talking and telling them how you have recovered officially tomorrow night will able to meet and greet!”