"I can, but I'll have to ask the boys. I can get Paisley to help me! Why what's up?" I was a bit curious to why they had to go and see the doctor.

"Yeah, you and Paise can do it, but don't let what happened last time happen again." Daniel warned.

"Beth hasn't been feeling well so we're gonna get her checked up." He mentioned.

"I see. And don't worry. We won't crash the system again." I sighed.

"Whoa! You guys crashed the system before?" Niall came out of no where.

"Niall!" I screeched in surprise.

"Yeah they did." Daniel glared at me.

"What did they do?" Niall was now more curious than before.

"They just got too popular on air and they were getting a lot of responses to their questions through email and calls that we couldn't play any music and the computers crashed because there was an information overload." Daniel explained.

"Whoa! Really? That's amazing!" Niall was astounded. 

"What time do you need us there?" I asked Daniel before Niall could ask more questions.

"By two o'clock." And with that he waved and left.

"So what happened exactly?" Niall asked.

"Paise and I were just goofing off being random asking all these questions about random things, movies, music, celebrities that we surprisingly gained a big crowd. People were calling and sending emails to the station, our twitters, our Top One Radio Facebook, and twitter, that our system crashed. We were down for a good hour. We were telling our readers on our twitter what was happening and we were actually trending on twitter. If I remember correctly, 'TopOneShutdown', 'IzAndPaiseBrokeTop1Radio' and a few other trends were trending. It seems impossible right? But we stream live online as well, so people can hear our show from anywhere." I explained to Niall. His face was stunned.

"Wow." Was all he said. 

"Right?" I laughed.

I checked the time and it was almost one o'clock. Paisley was sitting next to, a freshly cleaned, Harry and they seemed to be getting rather close. My insecurities and my paranoia from my nightmare was getting the better of me. I was never much of the jealous type and that remained true, but something was making me uncomfortable that they were too close to each other.  Being the person I am, I shook it off knowing that I was just being paranoid because of the stupid nightmare I had.

Paisley's POV

I glanced up from my laptop to see Izzy and Niall in the kitchen talking. I smiled to see my best friend and the adorable blonde Irish boy I've taken a real liking to. Izzy's facial expressions were extremely animated while Niall just stared and would burst into laughter. It made me curious to know what they were talking about.

"What about this one?" I was interrupted by Harry.

"OMG! That's a cute one! She would totally love that." I whispered to him.

Harry was planning on getting Izzy a one month anniversary gift. He explained that he might be moving too fast, but he assured me that everyday he was falling deeper in love with my best friend, which I thought was good enough reason to get her a gift. One month. I squealed inwardly at how cute they were together. 

"Here's something to take into consideration. Izzy has a thing for skeleton keys." I told Harry. He looked at me seriously and nodded before turning his attention back to the computer screen and scrolling around for the perfect gift.

You're My Kryptonite: A Harry Styles Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें