Getting back! (part II - Lightning Maiden)

- Gah! - I gasped, jolting a bit and looking around nervously. Yeah, it was kind of rough. Prophet and Kreinto decided to train with me, while both dragons took care of Koneko. By unknown means, the training has passed to the real world from the mindstate.. Well, don't know how, don't care.

- You fine..? - a female voice rung calmly on my right. When I turned my head, I saw Akeno hugging my arm, while Rias was clinging to my left side.

- Yeah... it's just Kreinto training us in a mindscape.

- Us?

- Me and Koneko.

- Ah.. I see. [Y/N], I hope that you won't mind, but I need to go.. after all, it's our date today~ - she purred, nibbling on my ear, resulting in me tilting my head and gasping sharply. That.. was something new. I slid my hand under her waist and pulled her closer, allowing her to continue it and not really wanting to let go.

- Our knight likes that I see~ - she whispered, licking my ear and making me shiver. - Shame that I need to go~

- Aww.. - I groaned, slightly saddened... but then I felt a kiss on my forehead.

- Relax kouhai. - she said, smiling at me peacefully. - After all, we have a whole day together ahead of us. - Akeno added, pulling out of my hug and leaving the room, swaying her hips and blowing a kiss at my direction, resulting in my blush. I swear, that girl will make me die from blood overfilling the vessels in my face... Sighing, I used the free hand to pet Koneko, which currently was calmly lying at my chest. Hearing a satisified purr, I chuckled and slowly pulled my hand out of Rias' bosom, only to fail and have my hand held tighter to her body. Weakly struggling, I heard a quiet moan and felt something.. soft at the top of my hand. Wait a fucking second.. Looking down, I realised that my hand was pressed against the gap between Rias' thighs. Welp, seems like I'm fucked, but not literally... and was left with a dilemma. She kept on pressing my hand to her body, but I don't want to take advantage of her.

- Y-you know that y-you can do what you want, right.. - Rias shyly whispered, revealing that she was awake and indeed heard my thoughts.

- Rias, at least share with others. - Koneko blandly said, sitting on my waist.

- Hey! How come you have a better spot! - red-headed leader fought back, sitting up and letting my hand free.

- Should have been here first.

- Ugh! At least he prefers my soft, huge chest, not your chicken bites!

- I am more adorable than you are. Plus I am a Nekomata. People love catgirls.

I have a really bad feeling I'll get fucked..

- YOU WILL! - both of them answered to that, and I lagged out, blushing madly and trying to escape, only to be pinned down by the duo.

- Fuck me. - I groaned.

- I think.. - Rias started.

- That we'll do it~ - Koneko finished, putting her hands under my shirt and sliding them over my scarred chest. I felt her fingers moving across and with the lines formed by the damage I took during the Fight of Beacon. Rias used this chance and lunged forwards, her lips locking with mine, deepening the kiss almost immediately. Resisting, I moved my hand to her ample chest, squeezing her left breast lightly, earning a moan and a pout from Koneko.

- Hey, I  wanna feel it as well. - she said blandly, pointing at her chest, which was only covered by a white bra. She took it off withing a matter of seconds, revealing her A/B-cup chest, and placing my second hand on her chest, and well, what could I do besides squeezing? Earning a moan from both girls, I took a bit stronger grasp of their chests, pulling them closer to my body. Breaking the kiss between me and Rias, I lunged to capture Koneko's lips with mine, gently licking her tongue and letting her take control of the kiss, but it turned into a really heated make-out session. Rias took it as a chance and layed down on my hand, burying my arm inside of her bosom, while placing my hand below her waist, letting me feel her moisture while releasing a cute and somewhat quiet moan. Seeing this, Koneko slid down and pulled her down, placing my palm between her thighs, holding back a moan, but failing to constrict her shivering. Understanding what both of them wanted, I slightly moved both of my hands, sliding finger over their skin and making Rias and Koneko shiver more, releasing moans that they both held back. Shifting some more, both females moaned more and I felt more and more liquid covering my palms, but I was not stopping, as their reactions were driving me forward, making me want more of them...