Siege! (part V - Striking back)

*[Y/N]'s POV*

Silence rised up and filled the room. I slowly regained full consciousness and noticed that I had my nanosuit on. My arm and back hurt pretty heavily, but less than before.

- Good God- OUCH. - I grabbed my head. I seriously have to stop using that phrase, or one day y head will be blown off and used instead of soccer ball by angels or fallen... I shuddered at the thought.

- [Y/N]... - Rias started.

- What exactly happened? We only heard someone attacked us. - Akeno continued, her usual smile replaced by worried and angered look.

- We were attacked by terrorist group named "White Masks", which was responsible for attack in Bartlett University in United States. I eliminated at least thirty of them, but I am afraid they have their units in students. I was shot on my back by one of the students.

- What do we know? What is their target? - Asia asked and jumped at me, giving me a hug.

- They seek attention and fear... And we need to stop them. There is still a plenty of them.

- What happened to other students? - Rias asked, concerned.

- Classmates which were in my room are ready to fight and are armed with rifles. The rest though.. Is unknown. That's why we have to intervene as fast as we can... And we cannot use magic-

- [Y/N] we can use magic.

- Wait what? What if someone sees us-

- It won't matter. After the whole case we'll erase others' memories about this event.

- ...

- What? - Rias asked again confused.

- AND YOU TELL ME ABOUT IT JUST NOW?! I WOULD HAVE JUST USED THE SACRED GEAR-

I was stopped by Rias bopping my head and looking slightly annoyed.

- Answer a simple question - how?

I stayed silent for short moment and facepalmed.

- Right... Sorry. - I replied, looking down.

- Forgiven. But what are we gonna do now? - I asked her.

- We need to find the remaining terrorists and eliminate them. This time we are going all out.. All methods are allowed, but make sure not to kill civilians.

- Relax Rias. - I said - I am not trained like Spetsnaz, where they teach you to kill the hostages with hockey pucks to leave no witnesses.

- That was a bad pun. - Koneko blandly stated.

- But accurate like their snipers. - I said, imitating her tone.

- Enough everyone. We are moving out and our next goal is eliminating the threat. Are you ready?

- YES, BUCHOU! - everyone replied, shouting and exiting the building one by one, ready for the fight. I summoned my Sacred Gear and turned my nanosuit so it only covered my chest, left, arm, legs and head, while Sacred Gear stayed on right arm; Kiba summoned two swords; Koneko got her gloves; Akeno turned into shrine maiden and got me a little nosebleed; Rias just walked outside with no change.

- Remember - no masked guys can survive.

------------------------

Somehow you all made it to meet the rest of team.

Good luck now...

Word count : 503 words