Rise again, to finish what someone started

After school, I decided to walk back home with one of the biggest perverts Issei. While walking and talking about normal things like school etc. (count it a miracle) two girls in school uniforms approached us. They had red jackets, white shirts, and black skirts. Issei started drooling over them and I smacked his head to reset the brain. One had long, black hard, second was blond and had medium-length hair. One of them asked us :

- So, are you Issei and [Y/N]?

- Yes, I am - we answered at the same moment.

- I am Yuuma and this is Rei - she replied and both of them bowed - We need to ask you a question.

- What is it? - Issei replied.

- Can you be our boyfriends? I m-mean... I have a crush for Issei - Yuuma said, blushing.

- And I feel the same to [Y/N] - added Rei, fidgeting.

- Why not? - Issei replied - When do you want to make a date?

- Maybe tomorrow, around 4 PM at local mall? - both Yuuma and Rei replied

- Fine with me - Issei said.

- And with me as well - I replied.

- Thank you, and see you both tomorrow - Yuuma replied and gave us sweet smile that made Issei blush. Then they both bowed again and ran away, probably to their homes.

- Man... - Issei said - are we in heaven?

- Dunno. Something feels odd this time, but I think we should trust them.

- You are dumb not to trust beauties like those! Have you seen those jugs on Yuuma and Rei? They were huge!

- As I said again, you look only to one thing. I prefer looking to personality more than looks.

- But you still looked at her body.

- ... Fine, point taken. Still, something is off.

- Maybe because you have this mask on?

- Get off me man, I told you all. For hell I am not taking it off. Maybe one day.

- Fine, fine. Let's head back home.

[timeskip brought to you by cute Yuuma]

Once I reached my house, I said "Goodbye" to Issei and entered home.

- I am back! - I said pretty loud, entering home.

- Welcome back honey - mom replied - how was the first day?

- Standard, even would say it went better than I expected - I said taking off shoes and my mask. Only my parents and I see what is under it. Their reactions after they first saw it were not very pleasant, to put it in a nice way. I dropped by school bag at my room, ate my dinner, headed to my room, checked the equipment and started doing homework. I hate physics and math. I just hate them.

[timeskip brought to you by cute cat] I woke up, just randomly. It was 1 AM, and it looks like I fell asleep on books. Fine, I'll sleep in a bed Author, but sleeping on books would give me more knowledged look, you know? Anyways, I packed for next day, prepared some clothes for a  date and fell asleep until morning.

[again time skip, cause it is nothing interesting in sleeping [Y/N], unless Reader-kun/-chan is Yandere]

- Wake up, [Y/N]!

- I'm up, I'm up - you shouted  back. I started getting ready for school, remembering I prepared everything at night. I still checked it, just to make sure. Everything was in place, and I was ready to get downstairs to eat breakfast.