[A/N] - Short break and questions

Sooo.. I am taking a break for few days. I have a gaming event coming up, and I'll be visiting it while cosplaying my classy Hoxton cosplay!

I also have several questions aimed at YOU, readers :

a) what do you think of the current way fanfic is headed? Would you change anything?

b) how do you feel about current main character state? Is it interesting or rather frustrating for him to hide his identity?

c) I am still open for future potential crossover arcs. Bleach, Dragon Ball, TTGL are a no-go. Too hard for me to implement..

d) what do you think of character implementation? Was adding RWBY girls and Erika a good idea? What would you think of adding Erika to main character's harem?

e) what brought you to this story and what kept you reading it?

f) how did you react to "odd" crosover ideas like Rainbow Six : Siege or RWBY? Did you like those arcs?

g) Do you have any questions about the story itself (besides when I will reveal protagonist's identity to rest of characters), any suggestions?

h) do you have any questions directly to me about me?

[Edit :]

i) how do you feel about references and all the hidden jokes?

[End of edit]

And I think that's all of questions I have. Until next time, and I hope you'll have a marvelous day.

~Venedicus